Chapter 4 - The Traveler takes a stroll!

Shido's POV:

The Traveler: "Paracausal technique: Cataclysmic Nova Bomb

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The Traveler: "Paracausal technique: Cataclysmic Nova Bomb. . ."

I watch as The Traveler unleashes a gigantic ball of purple energy. it hurled itself toward Origami, which she also recognized. She dodged and ran, and ran. Suddenly, through my earpiece, a female voice yells out.

Kotori: "SHIDO! GET TO COVER!"

I follow my little sister's instructions and I throw myself in the opposite direction of the Purple ball of death. My hearing was filled with a loud blaring noise, Zs and Ts were yelling out, the sounds panning, like being in a vortex of incomprehensible power.

Then everything went quiet. I uncover my head and look around. I see that half the office building was gone, along with the street below. I look around to try and find The Traveler. . . She is gone.

Shido: "Kotori. . . she's gone."

Kotori: "I know, be careful, we are going to teleport you out of there."

I then notice something, a singular shredded piece of iridescent cloth. the same cloth that belongs to the Traveler's hood. I went to grab it, it felt soft, really soft. I could see it shimmer slightly with Light. I could feel the power emanating from it, a soft and comforting energy. I pocket the piece of cloth into my pocket, and even though the cloth isn't touching my skin, I can still feel the energy.

My body starts to shimmer, signifying that the Fraxinus is teleporting me out. through the last moments in the now-destroyed office building, I can't help but think about her, The Traveler. She felt so otherworldly, so. . . dare I say. . . gorgeous. guessing by our conversation, that she wasn't keen on getting her powers sealed, but how else am I going to save her?

Why was I given the ability to seal spirits? that is one of many questions I have. Why must I make spirits fall in love with me to seal them? Why can't my sealing powers be simple, like having my right arm just seal on contact?

Shido: "Such misfortune- wait why did I say that? nevermind. . . I'll figure this out later."

And then I disappeared from the crime scene.

Y/N's POV:

I find myself in a park, I honestly don't know where I blinked to. I just kind of did it in the moment. not that I'm complaining, I kind of like being outside. It was a little refreshing given that I used to be a shut-in. I start to walk around for a bit.

It's just regular old trees, nothing special. and regular old ground, nothing special. and I see someone stalking me, one red glowing eye and one golden glowing eye sticking out from the side of a tree, nothing really special- wait.

I turn around to see no one there.

Y/N: "Ok. . . fuck that. . ."

Knowing horror movies, I was not going to let that slide. so I formed a finger pistol and shot a bolt of Solar Light toward the tree that housed the creepy stalker. the tree exploded into a firey inferno.

Being the Traveler, literally (Date a Live x Destiny 2 fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें