She took a another bag and gave to him.

Arjun- ena ma idhu..
Shal- unaglauku than.

There was a shirt.. sweater and a keychain with their names carved. A small wooden toy was there which can be kept in the car dashboard.

Arjun- azhaga iruku papa..

She took the bag and kept aside.

Arjun- adhu ellam enaa ma..

She showed all the gifts he bought for their family and also for commissioner sir family.

Arjun- super ha iruku maa nee vangi irukura ella gift hum..
Shalu smiled.

Shalu- mama pasikuthu mama..
Arjun- sorry da chellam… iru..

He came back with food and started to feed her.

Next day..

It was his match day.. shalu also went along with him. Arjun came to ground in his shorts and jersey shirt. Shalu just looked at him without moving her eyes.

Commisi  wife- enaa shalu..
Shalu- Ma.. epo vandhinga..
Comm wife  - Na epovo vandhuten.. vaa.. andhaa corner laa ukandhu pathaa match nalla theriyum.

Commissioner was in the stage with other important ppls.

Host - Inikiee velyada poraa teams romba strong teams..  adhu matum ilamaa.. oru team oda captain Assitant commissioner of Thoothukudi so inikiee aanaal paarakum. Inoru team railway team angaa irikura players laa pathi peru state level players.

Arjun ran around the court along with the players. Shalu was looking at him without blinking.

Commissioner wife - Paathu shalu kannu veliyaa vandhura poguthu.
Shalu - Sumaa irunga ma.

The match was started..

He was running around and passing the ball and puts his first goal. The match continued and Arjun was doing very well with others and they were about to win.

Arjun did the final goal and won the Match.   Shalu clapped jumping up and down with mano

Shalu felt she need to use washroom and left the court. As it's a indoor stadium there was a washroom inside the station.

She went to washroom and came back.

Men 1 - Nalla sikkunu irukalaa..
Men 2  - Amaa da..
Men 3 - Andha team win pannadhuku suma mellaiyum keelaiyum kuthichaa la..

Shalu very well knew about their talk so she started to walk faster as the corridor was empty.

Men 1 - Eii nillu di.

She walked.

Men 2 held her hand.

She swatted his hand.

Men 3 blocked her way.

Men 1 - Oru kiss panitu po di..
Shalu - Serupu pinjiirum..
Men 2 - Appaidyaa..  apo un podavaa kilichidalam.. ne epppadi poovaa..

Shalu started to run pushing him.

Men 3 pulled her saree.

Shalu fell on the ground.

On the other side.

Arjun - Madam.. Shalu enga..
Commissioner wife - restroom poonaa inum varlaa..

Arjun felt uneasy and went in search of her.

Shalu was on the ground with torn saree.

Arjun found a lady on the ground and mens around her. He rushed there. She tried to get up but the men pulled her saree with his legs making her trip and fall again.