Chapter 34: Interlude Of Nations Affairs And Press Conference

Start from the beginning

Johnson: Yes, We Came For the Diplomacy, We Are Pleased For You to Have Made it Quick. But-

Remille: Well, There is One Thing that You Have to Make A Ties With us. From the Following Term that I will Give You.

Remille Still Smile But Knowing That The Emperor Give Her the Authority To Do so. Then, She Give The Terms Of Everything That Includes The Fleet that Got Sunk at Fenn Sea. The Reports Was So Critical To it, That they Have to Hide it From the Public And Say The Opposite Of What the Report Have been Known.

Remille: The Term I about To Give You is A Great Deal For Your Full of Nations in the Alliance. First, The Alliance Must Not have Another Relationship Ties With Another Nations Without the Empire and His Majesty Approval.

Johnson: Wai-

Remille: Second, The Alliance Must Offer a Yearly Supply of Slaves to the Empire with Discretion. If Not, There Would be A Consequence For That.

The Two Ambassador Listen To It As They Heard about the Term Been Given and Stay Quiet For Now But Having a Bit Shock on their Face.

Remille: Third, The Ruler of Each Nations In The Alliance will be Replaced by a Dispatched Dignitary From the Empire. Fourth, You have to Pay the Full Compensation Upon Our Fleet that Been Annihilate By Your Forces. With That, I Suggest Your Alliance to, Also Handed Us Over With Every Technology and Hand Over to the Empire.

Johnson: *Thought* This Woman is Delusional...! Nothing But Giving us Term of Nonsense!

Vasily Then Came into Johnson and Whisper to Him about Remille Term that Is Exaggerated to them.

Vasily: Hey, John, She 'Confidently' Saying it. That is the Last thing We Now Know. We Must Get Out of here With Peaceful Resolved.

Johnson then Whisper Back to Vasily.

Johnson: I know, But, That Fucking Term is A Bit Exaggeration. You Know We Can't Accept Something like That. Also, We Just Ambassador That Only Came to Made Ties In Negotiations, Not a Plenipotentiary Ambassador!

Both of them Then Look Bakc at Remille With Both of them Having a Bit Rising Anger on the Two Of Ambassador. But, Still Keep it Down Not Making It Worse to the Negotiations.

Vasily: Wait a Moment Over There! We are Not a Plenipotentiary Ambassador!

Johnson: Hence, We Only a Ambassador That Was Made to Make a Negotiations Upon the Nations! This Type of Term Can't be Decided By Us And Also at this Place At the Moment!

Remille Then Look at Them With Curious Face But Also Stated The Event that Occur at The Fenn Sea With Humiliation and Defeat of Their Fleet.

Remille: You Think that is A Problem! You Should Know that Your Alliance Have Intervened On Our Battle With Fenn!

Johnson: Well, It was Self Defense, We Got Our Tourists At Fenn Kingdom and We Shall Not Sit Out Of it and Watch Our People's Get Captured By It!

Remille: Then, How about Fenn! It Also mean that You Have Help Them in Battle Against Us! You Should Know The Consequences Of It.

Vasily: Then? We Help Because They are One Of Our Ally and We Can't Just Abandon Them In term Of Fighting Your Nation Might!

Remille: Oh? I am Still Far From Finishing Yet. You Should Have Known Something When a Nation Provoking The Empire, Whether, It was a Alliance or A Nation Going to War with Us. They Should Know their Place. But, I am Astounding About What the Alliance Have Send. Who would Have Thought that The Alliance have A Gall to Send Some Layman to this First Place Anyway....

Johnson: Well, Let us Both Go Back to Our Nations, And We will Also Report of This Matter to Our Home Countries and We Will Send Our Respond To You!

Remille Look at The Ambassadors, As They Still Like to Say More of the Situation. She Close Her Eyes and Shaking Her Head In Disapprove On the Two Ambassadors.