Chapter 3 🌸

Eid Mubarak to all those who all are celebrating ☪️🧕

Please vote the chapter!
SILENT READERS can also vote.
You are reading taking ur valuable time and voting it won't take ur much time 🙂

EACH VOTE MEANS A LOT TO ME ⭐

----------------------------------------

Aarav and Aradhya hugged after meeting a long time. Yes, both Aradhya & Aarav are good friends during their College time and after finishing college they were in contact. Then they lost their contact when Aradhya changed her phone number. She tried her best to give her new number to her contacts. But she didn't know how she missed Aarav in that. Seeing this Aditya fumed. He doesn't know why he is getting anger when a random girl hugs his brother.

Aarav: How are you Aru? How is Uncle, Aunty and Arjun?
Aradhya: We all are good Aarav.

Aradhya's parents knew Aarav as she told about him and once they had met in Aradhya's home itself. He used to talk in phone with them when they called Aradhya.

Aditya MV: What Aru? Her name is Aradhya, you just called her Aradhya.
Then now what?
He raised his brows unknowingly. He doesn't show any emotions in his face. He maintained his stern face.

Aarav: How are u here Aradhya?
Aradhya: Han It's my cousin's engagement. Reyansh is my cousin.
How are you here?
Aarav: Oh he is ur cousin wow 🤩
Actually Reyansh is my brother's best friend. U know he never attends any family function. As it's his friend's function he came.
Aaradhya nodded.

Aarav: By the way, I forgot to introduce my brother. He is Aditya Sharma, CEO of AKS Empire. Elder son of Sharma's family.

Aradhya's eyes widened in realisation. Aarav never told her about his family. He had maintained a simplicity in his college.

Aradhya: Aarav how could u do this? U never said u are the son of Mr.Sharma's family. I never thought I would be standing in front of big people like this.
That too Mr.Sharma's son is my friend.
She said excitedly and everyone can say her face showed nervousness.

Aditya MV: Idiot. Did she asked about ur family's pride?

Aarav: Bhaiyya She's Aradhya. We were college friends and we lost in contact after finishing college gradually.
Now I'm surprised to meet her here.
You know Bro, we cannot find any girl like Aradhya. She is very simple. She is kind, humble. She helps everyone who ask help or needs help. Girls love makeup but she hates it. Simply she is exact opposite of u.

Saying the last sentence he laughed aloud. Aradhya too chuckled.
Aditya's face expressions changed and seeing this Aradhya stopped her laugh but Aarav couldn't.

Aradhya: Hmm... I'm sorry Mr.Sharma.
Seeing Aradhya's apologize to his brother, Aarav stopped his laugh and looked at Aradhya.
Aditya: Why did u say sorry Aradhya?
Aradhya: Hmm that's.... I think u didn't like the way Aarav joked about u and I too laughed. That's... why.

She tried to talk without stammering.
She is not used to talk freely with strangers.

Aditya MV: She got to know just observing my face... This girl has a Super power.

Aditya: No No, don't mistake me. I just maintain my face with void of emotions.
Aradhya MV: Is there any man like this too?
Aradhya: oh I see.
She faked a smile.

Aarav, seeing his brother talking with Aradhya. He was astonished.

Aarav: Bro, u are talking with a stranger. I'm surprised.
Aditya: U just said she's ur friend. Then how can she become stranger again?
He said casually.
Hearing this Aradhya chuckled. Aarav hit his forehead.

Aarav: No bro, u never talked with an outsider except our family. I'm asking this way.
Aditya: She just bumped on me and just I asked her name. Also I feel comfortable talking with her.
Aradhya smiled.

Aarav: She has a super power to impress everyone. My Aru is superwoman.
Aaradhya chuckled.
Aditya MV: Again Aru?
Aarav found difference in his brother's behaviour. He decided to ask him later.

Aarav: By the way, I think uncle, aunty & Arjun also came. Right?
Aaradhya: Yeah. Let's meet them. They'll be happy to see you.
Aarav: Let's go Aru. Haan Bhai we will go and meet them. Inform mom and dad.
Aditya didn't want to leave Aradhya he too wanted to join them but he didn't want to gather attention.

Aditya went back to the room all the way thinking about Aradhya. He sat in the couch where his mom & dad were talking.
Aditya MV: Am I falling for her? Is the dream indicates that I'll meet her? Is she the one for me? I don't want to get married until I come here. But after seeing her I can feel so many changes in me.

His lips curved a little thinking about her.
Kalpana noticed that and asked
Kalpana: Adi What are u thinking? Why I feel like u are smiling.
Aditya: Smiling?...Me?.... Ma why do I smile without any reason?
Kalpana: that's what I'm asking Adi.
She chuckled.
Aditya: I'm not smiling ma. Just I'm happy for Reyansh. Nothing more.
Kalpana nodded.

Aarav met her family and they shared greetings. They felt very happy to see him.

Saraswati: Aarav beta how are you? Long time no see.
Aarav: I'm fine aunty. By the how are u all.
They said fine in unison.
Manik: When are u going to throw us a wedding feast?
Aarav: Only after Aradhya's wedding.

Aradhya hit him hardly.
Aarav: Aaaa....are ur hands iron?
It's paining.
She rubbed him on the spot where she hit and muttered sorry.

Aarav: It's ok. I leave u this time. Don't expect the same next time.
Aarav: uncle if u want I'll take you to a hotel. Don't talk about marriage. I don't want to get caged in the name of marriage.
Everyone laughed at his comment.

Arjun: U came alone?
Aarav: No Arjun I came with my family. They are in the room.
Aarav: come with me let's meet them.
Saraswati: No beta. Don't disturb them.
Aarav: No you should come.

He insisted so they agreed to meet them.
He took him to the room where they were here.
He entered the room with Aaradhya's family. Aditya who was sitting there looked up to see. He smiled at Aradhya who entered behind Aarav. He saw a family entering behind her and understood it's her family.

Kalpana & Abhinav who sat there stood up seeing them and shocked.
Manik & Saraswati also shocked to see them.

Aditya: come Aradhya...

-----------------------------------------------------------
1038 Words ❤️

Guess why they are shocked to see each other?
How was the chapter? let me know in comments.
Kindly vote the chapter ⭐

EACH VOTE MEANS A LOT TO ME ⭐

Thank you!