|Meeting Plagg's Parents|

(I'm going to add a lot of Taylor Swift songs I'm a Swifty fan)

Plagg's mother Sayuri  was a very strict woman Plagg described her as cold hearted and distant his father Kenzo was the complete opposite he was kind and accepting. Sayuri was siting on her throne and Kenzo was siting on his throne as we'll. Sayuri had black hair just like Plagg's it was long and beautiful she always dressed in red she had a red and black fan in her hand she wore a red mask to cover her eyes from when she got hurt by Kenzo when he used to abuse her when they were younger . Sayuri:"So this is the girl your going to marry"?she says in a very strict and cold hearted tone  Plagg:"Yes mom she is"...  Sayuri:"She looks ugly". Plagg's face turned black Plagg:"Are you serious mom Tikki's not ugly she's the most beautiful girl I've met she's not like the other gold digger I dated who just used  me Ayame  Bourgeois".  Sayuri:"Whatever". she gets out of her throne and walks away. Kenzo:"I'm sorry for my wife's cold hearted behavior Tikki I will gladly love to call you my daughter. Tikki:"Thank you Mr Agreste". (Yep that's right Plagg is related to Adrien and Gabriel he is their great great great great great great great great great great great great grandfather  from 66 million years ago yep that's how old Plagg is 66 million years old in Miraculous Ladybug that's half  why Plagg choose Adrien as Cat Noir because Adrien reminded him of himself when he was a human so that's why he chose him)

Kenzo goes in  Sayuri's room and he closes the door. Kenzo:"My dear why are you like this why are you so heartless you used to be not like this when we younger". Sayuri:"I'm an angel tell me what you mean by that"?  "I take it all and I will never give it back". "I don't feel sorry every time I see Plagg cry he's just a burden that you forced me to give birth to because of our arranged marriage". "Every time he starts I'm waiting for his tears to dry". "I don't really care and I never will thats the way I am such a bitter pill". "I don't really care how my silence kills that's the way I am". She takes the red mask off her face reveling the scars that look like a circle around both of her eyes she got a long time ago from when Kenzo and her were younger and Kenzo abused her". Kenzo:"Oh my god honey I'm sorry back then I was young and foolish".  Sayuri sings:"That's the way I am". NO! I WASN'T BORN WITHOUT A HEART! I WASN'T ALWAYS LIKE THIS! NO! WATCHED YOU BREAK ME!  Sayuri has a flashback from the past Kenzo pins Sayuri to the wall "We need to have a future prince or the kingdom will fall apart I don't give a damn what you think or how you act your nothing to me it's just an arranged marriage because our parents forces us to get married to each other". Sayuri sings:NO! NOW YOU BLAME ME FOR BEING HEARTLESS! NO I WASN'T BORN WITH ALL THESE SCARS AND THATS WHAT MADE ME LIKE THIS! NO! CAN YOU BLAME ME? NO!  Kenzo reveals his true self his old self. Kenzo sings: I'm a nightmare I know what you mean by that. I can't wake up from all the scary dreams I have of my parents dying getting killed by our enemies. I don't really care and I never will thats the way I am such a bitter pill I don't really care how our past relationship was that's the way I am yes I was born with all these traits I was always like this yes I did break you yes I did blame you yes I was born with all these traits that's why I treat you like this yes you can blame me yes I was born like this hurt people hurt people I'd rather be heartless  than dealing with your hear being broken in prices. Both Sayuri and Kenzo sings:WE WEREN'T BORN WITHOUT A HEART WE WEREN'T ALWAYS LIKE THIS NO WATCHED YOU BREAK ME NO NOW YOU BLAME ME NO I WASNT BORN WITH ALL THESE SCARS AND THAT'S WHAT MADE US LIKE THIS NO CAN YOU BLAME US NO!