Boris pointed at Osborne.

"Is Osborne a wild beast?" Wei Changcheng denied, "Uncle Boris, Osborne is just a male, not a wild beast at all. If you don't believe it, just smell it. Osborne has a little bit of the scent of a wild beast." None."

After hearing what Wei Changcheng said, Boris realized what he had overlooked. Yes, it seems that since Osborne came in, he did not smell the scent of the beast, but how could Osborne possibly Is it an ordinary male? It is absolutely impossible for him to admit his identity as a wandering beast.

Boris's mind was in chaos. He looked at Osborne, then at Wei Changcheng, and finally suddenly realized that with a weird person like Xiao Wei here, there must be something that can hide the smell of Osborne's wandering beast. Maybe...

Boris stopped worrying about how Osborne came in, and sat down to weave baskets again without raising his head: "It's not convenient for me here."

"But there is no other place to live in the tribe." Wei Chang Cheng's eyes widened, "Uncle Boris, just be aggrieved and let Osborne live here first and stay with you, so you won't be lonely."

Boris's hand movements paused. : "I'm used to it."

It was just five words, but Osborne was shocked and his hands clenched into fists.

Wei Changcheng said that he didn't see anything, and continued to approach Boris with a smile on his face: "Uncle Boris, please help me, you don't want to see me, who has just become the quasi-clan leader in a few days, lose face, right? ? What will everyone think of me if I can't handle such a small thing?"

"...Roy's place."

"Roy is ganging up with several young males. It's already crowded enough, so don't give it to Roy. What burden will it add to Yi?" Wei Changcheng added, "It's even more impossible with Elton, don't forget that he already lives with Allen. It's not possible with me either, Daniel doesn't agree."

Boris choked . Live, anyway, what Wei Changcheng means is that Osborne must live here? Boris looked at Wei Changcheng sideways.

Wei Changcheng added: "Osborne is new here after all. I'd better put him next to someone I'm familiar with to take care of him before I can rest assured. Uncle Boris, please help me."

Osborne kept standing there and watching . The interaction between Wei Changcheng and Boris reminded me of what Wei Changcheng meant when he said "I'll tell Uncle Boris" just now. In fact, it was just coquettishness + ink stains.

Just when Osborne was stunned, a result was finally negotiated over there.

Osborne heard Boris say: "Okay, he can live here, but I think there is still a bed missing." Osborne's eyes subconsciously looked at the bed in the cave - Huh? It was only now that Osborne discovered that the entire cave was different. There were many things he had never seen before. In fact, Osborne noticed it when he was at Jeffrey's place, but he didn't have time to think about it at the time. Only now do the questions emerge. came to mind, but this is not the most important. The most important thing is that Boris agreed to move in!

"No, it's okay, I, I can sleep on the floor."

Osborne suddenly interrupted, Wei Changcheng and Boris: "..."

"...make another bed." Boris said.

Wei Changcheng nodded quickly: "This is good, this is good, uncle Boris, the tribe is very busy now, I think you can lead Osborne to make a bed."

"...Yeah."

"That's right, that's right . Now, Osborne has just come to the tribe and he doesnt know where he is. Uncle Boris, just accompany Osborne for a walk.