And they were Roomates

Kirishima pov:
I put the final finishing touches on my bunk; a shark plushie my mother got me before I left to live at U.A. I look around my dorm room; on the right side is my bed with dark red blankets, and white pillows (and the shark stuffed animal). On the wall hangs my inspirational posters of all my favorite hero's. I know this school will make me like them some day.  At the edge of my bed is a desk that is neatly organized, and beside my bed is a nightstand holding a digital alarm clock, protein powder, and a picture of my family.

The other bunk, I'm assuming my roommates, is empty. All of us should have arrived and unpacked by 6pm, and now at 7:45, he is still no where to be found. Maybe I got lucky? I'm okay with living alone. It means I can do all my workouts without worrying I'll bother someone, but at the same time it would still be nice to talk to someone yk?

The door open with a loud boom.

This disheveled blonde boy who looks like he would strangle a puppy for fun, makes his entrance, picking his wedgie on the way in. I know first impressions are important but this guy can't be that bad right?

"Hey-" I begin saying, but was cut off by him shoving me to the side, he throws his bags onto the ground and steps into his boneless bed. No mattress or nothing, he lays down on his back the hardwood ground between the frame, and closes his eyes

... Maybe he's having a bad day I told myself as I walked back to my bed to sit down.

"My names Kirishima" I say leaning back onto my hands.

His eyes squint open and flicker to mind. He has charcoal eyeliner, lining his red eyes. He looks me up and down; I genuinely cannot tell if he's being judgy or flirty. He closes his eyes again.

I shrug and mumble, "nice talk." A snort comes from his empty bunk.

"Katsuki." a deep voice rings out.

"Oh cool," I say, "out of curiosity, what's your first name?"

"That is my first name," he clicks his tongue and rolls on his side, peering at me from the metal frame, "I'm not too big of a fan of the whole 'only special people use my first name' thing because then it's a weird game of favorites."

"Oh, I'm Erijou."

"Hm."

We stare at eachother for a long time, and the more I look the more attractive he becomes. His black shirt rides up a bit showing his abs and v-line. His crimson eyes dig into me. Surely, every girl is all over this guy.

"You got a girlfriend?"

He chuckled, "nah."

He throws me a side glance, and this time I KNOW it's flirty.

"Do you..." I feel my face reddening as I speak. How do I even word this without coming off as a total weirdo. I blurt it out, "do you like guys?"

He sits up, and laughs, "do I like guys?"

He walks over to my bunk, leaning over me he yells, "YOU TRYNA SUCK A LIL DICK?!"

"YES ZADDY!!!!"

He grabs my face and tongue wrestles me until I can't breathe. Then pushes me down onto the bed and starts barking like a feral dog. He yaps like a chihuahua then borks like a German Shepard. He gets on his hands and knees and does the thug shaker with his bodacious ass for a couple minutes then goes back to barking. I join him in meowing.

We quote the TikTok rizz party and Jojo Siwas new song as we grind. Which quickly escalates into us doing the hanky panky, I find "The royal pearl" vibrator worth a million dollars as I travel through new territories up his ass. He gorilla glues his feet to the wall and defies gravity by levitating, he takes me out of his ass, the back shots were heard around the world which caused a wide spread panic. Amber alerts were sent out to everyone that WW3 had begun, little did they know it was just be and Katsuki absolutely rawdoging  it. As we were about to bust the ground rumbled, we both passed out on my bed and slept like 2 peas in a pod.

The end 🌸🌷✨🫶