Chapter 43: Demon lords/Walpurgis

Start from the beginning

Nodding, Dawn closed his eyes...his hand reached for his pocket where he brought out a sort of talisman or crest with the symbol of Ruberios.

Dawn : Allow me to introduce myself, from the Holy empire of Ruberios, supreme commander of the holy knight, Dawn Arceid.

And as he expected, his introduction led to a natural chain of shock and fear, Ruberios being the strongest nation in the Western union, the supreme commander was famous throughout the entire world.

And his reputation wasn't the best when you think about it.

Gazel : R-Ruberios...why is a holy knight of the highest order here ?! (In the monster nation nonetheless...is he here to take revenge?)

This thought was absurd...but Gazel knew the moment Dawn presented himself, if he actually came here to kill Rimuru...then maybe he could really even with everyone present.

Dawn : Do not worry, Gazel Dwargo...i came here with the intention of talking also Rimuru here is my friend, i have no reason to harm him.

Erald : (D-Dawn Arceid...to think it was him, did he become even stronger than before?)

Having a strong connection with Elmesia and Silvia, they had naturally met once or twice in the past but it was a long time ago before the creation of Ruberios.

As for the beastkeeters, they now understood why they had this bad feeling about him...when he takes this rôle, Dawn has his true hero haki out.

It wasn't oppressive but enough to scare off weak and medium monsters, for Albis and the others, Dawn was like a grim reaper.

Rimuru : W-wait...Ruberios ? Supreme commander ? What ?!

Dawn : Sorry to have hidden this from you, Rimuru...I was an undercover adventurer so couldn't reveal it.

Rimuru : I-i see...(But isn't Hinata part of the holy empire too ? Why did he stop her when she attacked me?)

Nodding, Dawn turned toward Shuna who realized the situation and went to bring another chair.

While she was doing so, Fuze gathered all his will power and got up.

Fuze : C-can i ask a question before ?

His eyes glaring straight toward the holy knight, Dawn sighed and nodded once again.

Fuze : Why is a holy knight of your stature here ? Not only that but we all know that the witch of the West, Hinata Sakaguchi...your student was sent to kill Rimuru-dono...how can you explain that ?

Dawn : ...

Fuze couldn't help but gulp, intimidated...the look inside Dawn's eyes was intense, for a normal human being like Fuze.

This was like an ant staring at a wolf...

Rimuru : Ne Diablo...is Dawn-kun really that big of a deal ?

Diablo : You could say that, I am not very knowledgeable when it comes to the holy empire but Dawn Arceid is pretty famous by himself.

Rimuru : Really ?

Diablo : Yes, a hero from 2000 years ago...his influence is equal if not superior to the Pope inside Ruberios...to say he was an important person would be an understatement.

Rimuru : Ugh...and you knew everything and didn't tell me ?

Diablo : I apologize...I just thought it would be best if Dawn Arceid toward you himself.

Sighing, Rimuru couldn't care less at this point...he decided to just let it go.

Shortly after Shuna came back with a chair and the meeting could finally start...the tension was still high due to the newcomer from Ruberios.