Chapter 1- We hit off.

Michikatsu was walking to his car in a state of daze. He got inside and rested his head into his steering wheel. He then broke down in tears. He was broken after his divorce. Crying right out of the Supreme Court was not the most standard place to cry but he didn't care.

"Hic.. I can't... Believe.. Fuck... H-ha..~"

He managed to get out in frustration. He hit his head on the steering wheel which caused it to honk. He got surprised by it but lifted his head up and wiped his tears. He started his car and drove off.

He looked like a mess whole driving but eventually arrived at his house. He parked his car in his driveway and went into his house. He went to the bathroom to wash his face and to freshen up. He stared at the man in the mirror. He couldn't believe that it was really him.

"Fuck... What am I doing right now?.. I look pathetic.. Just crying like that.. I feel ashamed.. Did she really make me feel like this?.. I know I still love her but fuck.. I can't just.. I can't do this.."

He degraded himself harshly. He almost started to cry again but held it together. He decided on going out for a drink later but first he needed to go rest.

He sheepishly walked out of the bathroom to his bedroom. As he arrived he fell onto the bed. He instantly fell asleep.

________________________________________

A while later, Michikatsu woke up. He looked out the window. He got up and made it to the bathroom to wash his face.

He washed his face and dried it. He put his hair in a bun and made his way out the bathroom and sat on his bed edge.

"It's night.. Maybe I can go drinking to relax me.."

Michikatsu wasn't much of a drinker so it was out of the ordinary for him to do so but he went anyway. He took out a white button up and blank baggy jeans with a black belt. He went to the bathroom and took a shower.

He later came out and got dressed. He sighed to himself as he did. After he was finished, Michikatsu got his car keys and got in his car in the driveway. He drove for a couple miles before stopping at a small bar. He got out w bit tiredly but went in anyway.

He got in and the place was noisy. He expected it because of course, it's a bar; it's gonna be noisy. He signed and took a seat at the counter. He laid his head down until a bartender came and asked for his order.

"Goodnight sir. What could I get you- wait- Big brother?"

Michikatsu jumped up at the familiar voice. He sat up and saw his younger brother, Yoriichi. He looked a bit glad to see him. He looked at Yoriichi with a small smile.

"Yoriichi? Oh hello."

Michikatsu said softly as Yoriichi was smiling like a happy child.

"Hi, Michi! How are you? Oh yeah the divorce.. I hope you feel better soon!"

Michikatsu smiled at him.

"Yeah.. Can I get a glass of beer? That's all.."

Yoriichi nods and left to go get it. Michikatsu stared up at the ceiling before he felt a presence sit beside his stool. He made a small glance at the person beside him. She was quite a handsome girl. He liked her black hair which compliments her red eyes.