Chapter 3- That's quite the boner you have right there

(WARNING, THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS: homos, uhh gay, boners, horny Muzan, blood sucking!!!)

Michikatsu kept his cool looking at Muzan. He took deep breaths.

"Oh my fucking god he's hot.."

Michikatsu said in his head as he looked at Muzan. Muzan seemed to pick it up and spoke up again.

"Hello, Michikatsu. I hope your day has been divine so far. You look really nice. Come on in!"

Michikatsu smiled and walked into Muzan's house. It was a large home. How does he clean in here? It must be a hassle just to clean the living alone. Heck, the living room is as big as his house! He knew Muzan was rich but he didn't know he was rich like that.

Michikatsu and Muzan walked along the halls of the mansion Muzan was living in. They walked up the stairs shortly after.

Muzan sensed michikatsu's worry and awe and spoke up again.

"You've been oddly quiet this whole time. Is anything bothering you, dear?"

Michikatsu felt his heart skip a beat at the nickname Muzan gave him. It was quite sweet and hot to hear but he kept his cool and spoke up.

"O-oh! I'm fine! I'm just a bit zoned out that's all. Yeah.."

Muzan started to laugh at his stutter. It was adorable to him but Muzan thought he was making fun of him so he started to blush. Although his laugh was a very contagious one and very charming, Michikatsu still felt embarrassed. Really embarrassed.

"Oh.. I.. hm.."

He whimpered slightly in embarrassment and Muzan noticed it. He looked down at the shorter. Muzan was 6'4 and Michikatsu was 6'1.

"Are you alright? You seem rather embarrassed."

Muzan frowned a bit. It was cute to see Michikatsu act like that though. Maybe he'll be one step closer to be at his neck kissing and biting.

"Let's go to my bedroom right now. I have things we can do to pass the time, darling."

Muzan said in a soft voice, trying to seduce Michikatsu as much as he can. It was quite amusing to see Michikatsu get so flustered right after complimenting him. Quite a turn on for Muzan. He was getting a boner just looking at Michikatsu and Michikatsu didn't even know.

Michikatsu nodded his head and followed Muzan up to his bedroom. They eventually arrived and Muzan opened the door. It had a 1930's vibe to it with vintage furniture except a large flat screen tv right in front of his bed. The aesthetic that was going on was amazing with the black and wine red. Michikatsu looked at Muzan's room in awe and sat on his bed. It was like a bunch of soft pillows just snuggling into him because God damn it! It was extremely soft.

Muzan seemed to realize Michikatsu's fondness of his room and he grew to like that. He laid down right beside him with a smirk plastering his face. He looked over to him and began talking to him in a seducing tone of voice.

"Darling.. Do you like the bed..? It's soft, isn't it, my dear?.."

Michikatsu was stunned by the cute nickname Muzan gave to him. Michikatsu blushed and looked away.

"You can't just look at me like that and say that and not expect me to get fucking red as a tomato what the fuck.. Sorry for my language."

"Ahh no but you're beautiful."

Damn he's knows how to get his attention. Michikatsu didn't know he was in love with men like that but Muzan flipped a switch inside of him.

Michikatsu groaned in embarrassment in response. Muzan let out a giggle and leaned closer to his face, admiring the beauty of his pale but lively skin. Muzan didn't pull back at all, he started until Michikatsu started to close the gap between them. It was out of sheer feeling of the moment why he did it.

Muzan looked shocked when Michikatsu kissed him but he wasn't displeased with it. He kissed him back gently and pinned him to the bed.

Muzan caressed his face as they kissed. Muzan tried to unbutton Michikatsu pants he first asked permission.

"May I, my dear?"

Michikatsu looked at Muzan in awe and nodded his head. Muzan took this as a sign and unbuttoned the mans pants only to see that he's rock hard. he smirked at this and looked up at Michikatsu, trying to signal what he was gonna do. Michikatsu as if he understands nodded his head in approval.

Muzan got off of Michikatsu and made him sit up. He got on his knees and took out Michikatsu's cock. It was bigger than he thought.

"What's your size..?"

"10 inches..."

Muzan felt his throat hurting just by hearing the size. He took a deep breath in and took it in his mouth.. He gagged just by half of it in his mouth. it was so hard to take in. He eventually got everything in his mouth and began bobbing his head. Michikatsu moaned out softly but it had a tone of longing.

"I missed this... Oh my gosh.."

Muzan smirked and began sucking harder and faster just to get Michikatsu to climax. Michikatsu whimpered and whined just by the Amount of pleasure Muzan was giving him by giving him head.

It was like Muzan was a pro at this and just kept bobbing his head. It was getting Michikatsu off Soo hard he thought he would cum just from the feeling of his tongue swirling around his tip and the base. The way he did it so smoothly and happily turned him on. Michikatsu held onto Muzan's head and pushed it down. Muzan gagged and tried to get off but Michikatsu kept him down on it. He was gagging but he did want to stop so he went faster. Michikatsu was getting so close to finishing as he bobbed his head harder and harder. It really got him going and he eventually came inside Muzan's mouth with a loud groan.

Muzan pulled away and swallowed it all. Muzan pulled away, his face stained with tears and pleasure in his eyes.

"That was the best head I've ever had.."

"Then let's do something even more exciting..."

Word count: 1040