Chapter 7

⋆˚ఎ ☆ ໒˚⋆ 

Arina is silent for like five minutes.

She's staring at Taylor with a blank expression, as if not noticing what she even said and the blonde is worried she'll have to repeat the horrible words.

"What the actual fuck?" Hm. Turns out she did hear it.

Arina gets up, beginning to pace in front of the TV with her hands over her face, and Taylor is worried she's going insane.

"I'm sorry stargirl. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry." It's the only thing Taylor can think to say, so she repeats it over and over again. Arina doesn't even seem to be listening, just mumbling stuff under her breath as she paces.

Then, something changes in her.

She's laughing, quite loudly, gripping her stomach as she laughs like a complete manic with tears running down her face. At this point, Taylor is sure she's going to wake up the whole house, but Arina doesn't seem to care as she laughs and laughs like the blonde just said the funniest thing in the world.

Taylor, completely afraid she's broken her, steps a bit closer, holding her hands through Arina snatches them back like the singer has burned her. "No! Do not fucking touch me!"

She backs up, now just silent as she holds a hand over her mouth and stares at Taylor with complete disbelief.

"My grandpa kidnapped a child during a manic episode, yet you are the most bipolar son of a bitch I've ever seen." Taylor is taken aback and it shows on her face. "God dammit Tay."

Arina goes back to pacing, wiping the fallen tears before she stops in front of her...ex. They are a few feet apart now, and Taylor feels like crying.

"You were cuddling with me and telling me how amazing a I am not even thirty fucking mintues ago, spending way to much on me all day and decorating my birthday cake. What the hell changed in the last...what...ten minutes?!"

Taylor is silent, staring at her with her own tears.

Arina doesn't think she deserves to cry. Unless someone is holding a fucking gun to her head and telling her to break up with her girlfriend, the blonde truly has no reason to cry.

"I got a record deal. I need to go to New York. People want me to be their opening act."

The younger girl truly wants to laugh again. That's it?

"Okay?" She asks, staring at the blonde in confusion. "And I've told you before, so many fucking times because I have always been the biggest believer that you will be famous, that I'll be right by your side through all of it. Such a thing called phone calls exist. Texts. Planes. Hell, I'll write you letters like a fucking housewife waiting for her lover to come back from war if you want you want me to but please....it doesn't have to end like this."

She's no longer angry, just upset.

Arina is crying, and Taylor thinks back to this morning when she saw the girl cry happy tears for the first time. She had decided right there that she only ever wants to make the girl cry with joy.

These tears aren't happy.

Taylor stares at her, eyes absolutely broken.

"It's what's best for us, stargirl. What's best for you."

Arina feels sick to her stomach. She can't call her that. Not when she's doing this. And how can the blonde possibly know whats best for her?

Taylor seems to get the hint, so she clears her throat and says, "I'm sorry Arina. I'm really, truly sorry. I love you. But I want this more than I've ever wanted anything. I need this. I need to go to New York."