05. {stop performative lesbianism}

Start from the beginning

"but if you'd rather at your house, i wouldn't mind." she explained, neatly placing her notepad and equipment into her backpack.

"i don't—i don't mind." he shook his head.

"okay." phoebe nodded, "well i'll see you in gym?"

"yeah." the boy noticed the slap band on the table. "wait!" he grabbed it and stood up. "you nearly forgot it."

"shit." she laughed. "amerie would've killed me." phoebe reached over to it, her fingers grazing over malakai's for a second. but that split second was enough to make the boy's face grow warm.

he didn't even have time to question if she meant daisy and not amerie since he was so flustered and bee was already walking away.

"text me later?" she called out to him.

but he didn't even have her number.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"everything okay with her?" bee asked, glancing at quinni, who was standing with amerie as darren played soccer.

the two sat crisscrossed in their own area of the sports field, playing patty cake and other hand clap games. gym was the time they had to catch up with one another, since they only had one other class, excluding slts, together.

daisy smiled. "quinni's got a lady boner for sasha ever since she gave her a pen in sluts. i hope she's asking her on a date."

"that's nice." bee smiled. "i'm really happy for her."

"yeah, me too." daisy nodded in agreement, her eyes on her best friend. she then turned to phoebe, a smirk growing on her face. "how's malakai?"

"he's nice." phoebe nodded. "we've planned to go to his house to—"

"shag?"

"to do history, daisy... history." phoebe shook her head. "you seem desperate on setting us up?"

"yes because you haven't been with anyone since he-who-shall-not-be-named in year 10!" daisy pointed out.

"and i've got a pretty good reason for that, daise." phoebe hummed.

"of course you do, of course." daisy nodded. "but malakai seems like a good guy. you don't even have to be in a relationship, you can just have fun! if he's okay with that of course."

"like... friends with benefits?" phoebe furrowed her eyebrows as she tried to understand what her friend was talking about.

"exactly!" daisy nodded, vigorously.

"i don't know..."

"i know you're completely put off by vaginal sex, and i one hundred percent support you." daisy quickly said. "but there's other stuff to do! like fingering, wristies... anal?" she began to playfully move her eyebrows up and down. "or, or you could go down on him, even better he could go down on—!"

"daisy!" phoebe groaned, her face growing hotter with embarrassment. "okay, i'll consider it, will that make you stop talking about it?"