'When death takes me by the hand, I'll hold yours with the other.'

So uhhh
I have a cold and broke down sobbing makin this 😭😭
NOT THE BEST CHOICE OMFG.

remember to follow my socials please! I post a lot more on them than here<3 if you wanna be moots on any of them please ask!!!

Angst.
Angst.
ANGST.
coughs

the two lovers, muichiro and tanjiro. happily married with three kids. the oldest(girl)named yui nicknamed yuu, named after muichiros twin brother, yuichiro.
the other two children are twins, yori(girl) and michi(boy). named after muichiros grandparents. yoriichi and Michikatsu.
the two lovers, muichiro and tanjiro.
theyre in their 70's by now, their children grown up.

muichiro was....sick.
Though he got medicine and treatment...nothing worked.

he passed away in his sleep, cuddled up to his lover with a small smile on his face

trying to hold it together tanjiro calls parimedics.

they obiously couldnt save him.
as they were about to pick muichiros body up, tanjiro stops them
letting out sobs he begs them to let him carry muichiro....

tanjiro always carried muichiro, even though muichiro could walk..tanjiro would carry him.

speaking through sobs, tanjiro speaks "I just wanna carry him one last time..he hates it when someone else carries him..and his feet get cold if he's not wearing shoes outside..' tanjiro sniffed looking at his pale, lifeless lover. Nobody, Not a single soul stopped tanjiro as he gently picked muichiros lifeless body up and Carried him outside. Kissing his forehead he broke into sobs "I love you..when death takes me by the hand..ill take yours with the other..we'll be together again one day, my love." tanjiro whispered.

...

three years.
three years tanjiro had suffered through grief and depression.
losing his lover who he started dating at 15? the lover who he married at 19?

it was hard on him.
he never found somebody else, and he never wanted to.

muichiro was his one and only love.

at the age of 76, tanjiro had gotten sick so his eldest daughter, yuu(yui) had started to take care of him
seeing her father still greiving the loss of his soulmate broke her heart.
she lost her father, but her father lost the love of his life.

tanjiro fought as hard as he could
but...after a while, he let go..

passing away peacefully in his sleep, a picture of him and muichiro hugged to his chest.

...

opening his eyes, he saw a familler hand reached out to him.
looking up, his eyes met beautiful teal eyes..
the teal eyes he knew, loved, and missed dearly.

tanjiro reached up, grabbing muichiros hand as he broke into tears.

"why didnt you go up to heaven or get reborn yet..?" tanjiro asked, holding the face of his love in his hands

"i was waiting for you, my dear. you never let me open doors myself...so i waited and waited..so you can open the door for me." muichiro smiled softly, his eyes begining to tear up.

the two shared a small kiss before muichiro hugged his arm, the two walking to heaven hand in hand.
ready to go on and be together once more.

"when death grabs me by the hand, ill hold yours with the other, my love"
.....

'im scared of dying, did you know that tanjiro?' a young 26 year old muichiro looked up at his husband, tanjiro.
'really?' tanjiro tilted his head
'mhm..what if you find somebody else to love? or what if we're forever seperated..' muichiro looked down sad.
'i could never find another, my love. you're the one i love, forever and always. i cant imagine myself with anyone but you...and as for us being seperated? even in our next life, or in the afterlife, i promise to find you..as long as you'll have me..'

the two being buried beside eachother
forever together once more.

some say..
you could see a black cat with blue eyes...and an orange cat with redish eyes at the graves.
usually playing together or napping on the graves

....
____

Sue me.
I'M
SOBBING.
also my birthday is soon woooo!!
Eughhhhhh
Also can you guys not send me death threats please???? It's Sad I even have to say that..
-709 words