Scott find out the truth

Noah frustrated. " Where the hell is this kid."

Hours before at the pack meeting.

Everyone arrived except Scott and Stiles.

Derek, "Where is Stiles and Scott."

Lydia "Stiles jeep was still in the parking lot. Maybe they're still there."

Derek " let's go look. we need them both.

( at this point, both are coalpas. Yes, Scott doesn't become one till season 3, but this is my story. There coalphas of there combind pack.)

They arrive at the school

Derek was here with Stiles is fear and Scott's blood.

Back to Noah

No I'm getting worried. Stiles straight to voicemail.  tries to call Scott straight to voicemail

Noah is even more worried

Stiles Jeep pulls in a driveway

Noah very hopefull ,but Derek gets out of the driver's seat.

Noah lets Derek in
" What's going on? Derek, where's Stiles "

Derek " him and scott are missing they never made it to first period. I went to the school. I could smell Stiles' fear and Scott's blood."

Noah knows Stiles doesn't get scared very easily even if he doesn't he doesn't let it show or let the wolfs know. Unless he knew he was in trouble.

To Stiles and scott

Scott pleading " Do what you want to me just him go "

Mystery man " he's the on I want not you. You just got in way. "

Scott " Why do want him "

Scott pulls on his chains, which is hurting him cause they are laced with wolfsbane.

Mystery man " not him his father "

Scott " What do you want with the Sheriff "

Mystery man laughs " not his adopted dad his biological one "

Scott looks at Stiles, who is chained to the wall, glaring dagers at the man.

Stiles " who are you" Still glaring dagers

Mystery man " Like I'm gonna tell you . Hell, you didn't even tell your best friend that you're adopted and that your dad's a hunter. You're almost 17, and you haven't told anybody that secret."

Scott in shock

Mystery man " what even better is your father is dating a supernatural creature. And the funny thing is you don't even know you're a mate of supernatural creatures, and I know which one and who."

Stiles is still glaring dagers, but inside, he is confused and intrigued.

Scott's got that confused puppy look