Chapter 1

"Get up, Luke you're gonna be late!" I hear my mom calling me downstairs. I went to bed at 3:00 am last night due to all the homework Mr. Irwin is giving our class..it's like he wants to kill us.

I roll out of my comfy queen sized bed and stroll to the bathroom, stripping out of my boxers and some random tee and hop into the shower, I may be late but I could careless I'm skipping P.E. I'll make it just in time for Mr. Irwin's class also known as math, yeah I get it 'math' boo boo but Mr. Irwin makes up for it. Gawd his ass is so bootyful.

After about a 15 minute shower I change into a band tee and black cut skinny jeans, brush my teeth and head out the door, returning my moms scowl. "Honey you're always late and that needs to come to a stop, give me your phone" my mom speaks "what?! No please mom I'll wake up earlier" I plead, I don't know what mom is thinking with all this 'I'm in charge bullshit' but it's becoming a piss off.

Before she says something I cut her off with a "thanks mama" and grab strips of bacon and head out the door.

I meet Michael at the bus stop "hey dude" I chirp "Hey" he mumbles. Michael is one of my closest friends and I've known him since preschool jk everyone says that, I met him in 7th grade we had to pick a partner and we were the two outcasts. He knows I'm gay and is not really bothered by
It and I guess the school doesn't give a crap either..

Walking into the school front doors I couldn't be happier, I finished all my homework so I'm trying to get on Mr. Irwin's good side even thought it's so freaking hot when he's pissed.

"Micheal hurry up I don't need to be waiting on your ass when I have another ass that needs more attention" I smirk proud of my smart comment, Michael just huffs in annoyance, I think hes gotten used to my ways. He's usually grumpy in the mornings.

Opening the door to math class I blush a deep crimson red when all eyes are on me "S-sorry I'm late M-Mr. Irwin"
I stutter.

"Did you do your homework?" He stares, I feel like melting under his gaze
"Y-yes" I stutter once again, he has that effect on me "good, but for being late you have detention after school better not be late or you'll have more serious consequences" he stares at me intently "yes s-sir" I say biting my lip consciously.

Just the thought of being in the same room as Mr. Irwin..alone, thinking about his 'punishments' is already getting me hard.

I cover my semi-hard çock with my binder as I take my seat, hopefully no one notices.

----------------------------
Hey guys this is my first book and I hope you guys like it so far.. Any suggestions of what you want to see in the book?? Just message me and just a warning there's going to be smut and stuff so if you have any suggestions remember just message 😅😊

-kaussie