I glanced at Hirata before I left the class and he noticed me.

I waved at him and he did the same back nervously, but it seemed my joy cheered him up once again. He quickly got up to come over to us as I expected since I'm sure he wanted to rely on us, but there was no way I was helping him since it didn't benefit me at all.

"Could we meet up in the dorms this evening?" Hirata asked. "I'd like to discuss something with you both."

"Yeah!" I nodded. "But you need to bring a lemon!"

"...Of course." Hirata laughed not expecting that.

"Yay! Kiyo make the second-best cake!" I pulled on his sleeve showing I wanted pancakes today.

"Sure." He nodded.

As we walked home, I was humming happily excited for the next few days. "Are you going to act alone?" Kiyotaka asked me.

"You would be very useless this time." I grinned. "You can't act for anything! But just be a good pancake maker and you will become kimchi, not lettuce, but rotten lettuce."

Kiyotaka put a hand against my forehead then I yawned. "Pancake blanket?" He asked, and I put both of my hands on his hand that was on my forehead.

"You are rotten lettuce," I informed him.

"I am honoured." He hummed.

"What are you two doing?" Asahina laughed.

"Heading home to pancake everything, you should also turn into a pancake they are great," I suggested.

"Sounds like fun!" She laughed. "You two aren't with Honami today?"

"She feels better!" I grinned.

"We aren't especially close," Kiyotaka added.

"You are with Rekka, though," Asashina smirked.

"Don't turn into a Hashbrown. I like my hair on my head." I stated confusing her.

"Are you traumatised? Well, I came over to tell you both about our sweet Honami." Asahina got closer as I went behind Kiyotaka who moved his arm out, so I was out of her reach making her giggle at the action. "In the upcoming special exam. She asked Miyabi for help."

"Nugget?" I asked and she burst out laughing.

"Yeah, President Nugget. They need twenty million points to save someone from expulsion. She's asked him to lend her the difference. And what do you think Miyabi told her?" Asahina asked.

"Piss off, no, give me something, have you ever heard of Jesus Duck?" I guessed.

"No...Jesus duck?" She mumbled and I nodded. "Sounds amazing."

"Did he require some kind of harsh condition?" Kiyotaka asked.

"The condition for lending her the points is for her to date him." She answered.

"Oh...that's awful." I hummed.

"Are you sure you want to tell us this?" Kiyotaka asked.