Chapter 29: Give it a try?

It would take about two weeks to travel with He Lin. Xu Xi packed up his things and went to his mother's place first.

When Xu Xi walked near his home, he happened to see Xuchang pulling Zhou Fang in the distance. He was about to step forward to stop him, but a tall man pushed Xuchang to the ground before him, and then protected Zhou Fang behind him.

Xu Xi's steps that were about to step forward stopped for a moment. He saw that Xu Chang seemed to be suppressed and ran away within a few moments, while Zhou Fang smiled gratefully at the tall man.

Xu Xi stepped forward. Zhou Fang was a little embarrassed to see him coming at this time, but the man introduced himself openly:

"Hello, my name is Wang Yian, and I am chasing your mother."

After saying this, Wang Yian even winked at Xu Xi. Xu Xi was surprised by his straightforwardness, but he was also happy that someone could appreciate his mother.

Xu Xi also smiled and said, "Then you have to behave well!"

"Chaochao, let's go. You must not have eaten at this time. Mom will go home and cook for you. Well, Mr. Wang, my son is back today. , I will thank you properly some other time -"

"It's okay, I haven't eaten either, so it's better to choose a different day, so just treat me as an invitation to dinner."

Everyone said this, and Zhou Fang couldn't refuse, so she nodded in agreement . , Xu Xi looked at the atmosphere between the two people and felt that there was something interesting.

When they arrived at home, Zhou Fang was going to cook, but Wang Yian stopped him.

Wang Yian's tall body blocked the kitchen door, and Zhou Fang couldn't get in even if she wanted to.

"Chaochao finally came back. You talk to him. I'm very good at cooking. I'll give it a try for you."

"But..."

"Oh, there's nothing wrong with it. Go ahead and go ahead."

Wang Yian said lightly . Gently pushing Zhou Fang to the living room, raised an eyebrow at Xu Xi, and then returned to the kitchen. Xu Xi pulled Zhou Fang to sit down and said, "Mom, he is chasing you, just give him a chance to show off." ."

Zhou Fang looked at her son's smiling eyes, thought for a while, and said,

"Your Uncle Wang is my high school classmate. He is a very good person and has a good family background. He went to study abroad after graduating from high school. He confessed his love to me before. But I felt that the gap between us was too big, so I didn't consider him."

"I met him again on the street a while ago. He said that he had never found the right person in these years, so he never got married. Say you see me again..."

Xu Xi took Zhou Fang's hand and said, "Mom, don't care about anything else, as long as you know what kind of person you want, if Uncle Wang is suitable, then Give it a try."

"You are still so young and beautiful, what can't you try?"

Seeing her son supporting her so much, Zhou Fang finally nodded and said, "Okay, I listen to you, mom, give it a try."

Here The mother and son whispered for a while, and Wang Yian's dish was already out of the pot.

He took it out and said, "Come on, come on, eat quickly. Is it delicious, delicious?"

Xu Xi urged Zhou Fang to have a taste, and Zhou Fang nodded and said, "Well, it's really good."

Xu Xi also gave a thumbs up, He did not hesitate to praise: "Well, it's really good!"

"It's good, since everyone is satisfied, then I will do the cooking from now on!" Just as

Zhou Fang was about to refuse, Wang Yian had already entered the kitchen again, Don't give him a chance to speak.

After dinner, Wang Yian was in a hurry at work, but despite this, he washed the dishes before leaving and seeing Wang Yian off.

It was time for Xu Xi to leave. Before leaving, he said to Zhou Fang: "Mom, I think Uncle Wang is good. You can give him a good test!"

"Okay, don't worry, go ahead! Remember to take more pictures of Mom. Click your photo!"

After saying goodbye to Zhou Fang, Xu Xi walked on the road with the corners of her mouth raised.

He is not sure whether he will be happy in the future, but he thinks that his mother, Ms. Zhou Fang, will definitely be happy in the future.

Because he could see that Uncle Wang liked his mother very much, and his mother also had a good impression of Uncle Wang.

When the two people looked at each other, they felt a kind of down-to-earth love that had accumulated over time.

"Didi——"

Xu Xi turned around and saw a familiar car behind him.

It's He Lin.

He got into the car, and He Lin leaned over to help him fasten his seat belt. Xu Xi asked, "Why are you here?"

"I'm not worried about you leaving alone. This is a dessert for you, try it."

Everything . The movements and words were very natural. In a daze, Xu Xi felt that she would be happy in the future.

He Lin drove, and Xu Xi stared at the scenery outside the window in a daze.

He encouraged his mother to pursue happiness, but what about himself?

Do you want to give it a try?

...

Early the next morning, Xu Xi followed He Lin onto the plane with his small suitcase.

It takes about three hours to fly from City A to City B. He Lin's friend Su Huaizhi was also traveling with him. He talked a lot and would talk to Xu Xi when he had nothing to do. He didn't calm down until He Lin looked at her.

Xu Xi closed his eyes to rest and felt Su Huaizhi waving in front of his eyes, but he was about to fall asleep and did not open his eyes. Then he heard Su Huaizhi lower his voice and say to He Lin:

"He Lin, you Do you know Jiang Yun is over there? "

Jiang Yun? " Why...this name again?

He Lin ignored Su Huaizhi, and Su Huaizhi continued: "If your little Omega meets Jiang Yun, you may have a headache!"

He Lin only responded to him with two words: "Shut up."

Su Huaizhi was silenced, so he reluctantly "tsk" and finally shut up.