An Actual Sweet Dream

FEW DAYS LATER

Reyan usually wakes up early but today. God knows what he got, He was sleeping late, Mom shouted from kitchen.

"Reyan, you didn't waked up yet? wake up sweetie!"

And then door bell rung, and mom opened the door.

and black curly head enters,

"UMM! Sweetheart you're looking hotter than morning coffee", Sham said to Reyan's mother while kissed on her chick.

"Oh shut up! sweetie, why Special for today? I'm always hot!" She flipped over her imaginary bang behind her ear to brag about her charm.

and by saying this, both of them start laughing.

Reyan in his room was sleeping soundly with that laughing background, knowing it is a dream.

Sham asked to mom, "By the way mom, where is he? Has he got ready?"

Mom laughed , "No... just go and wake him up by yourself."

Sham shocked, "What? he's sleeping yet now!"

"We must've left the home till now!"

Reyan's mom looked at Sham and suggested in signs, "If had I known earlier, I would have waked him up till now. even if, I've had to splash that full jug water on to him."

Sham gets what Reyan's mom was referring him, He takes the jug and walked toward Reyan's room by saying, "we Gotta go! You Idiot!"

He went inside the room and was about to splash the water on him, but stopped, and laid the jug on to the nightstand.

He starts looking at Reyan's sleepy cute face and careses slowly, just like making sure to not wake him up from his peacefull sleep.

He mumbled, "Babe you're looking too cute, I don't want to break your sleep or should I join you onto your bed, But we have to go now."

He managed to blow away that instance thought and cupped Reyan's face into his both hand and said, "For today, it's enough. just get up now"

Reyan, slaps away his hand and turns side, "let me sleep more"

And it was a nano second he gets remember that it is Sham's first play in the great grand theater of the country, some international personalities were also invited there.

It is an important day for both of them.

Reyan gets up and starts hurrying up all things, "Why did not you guys wake me?" Until now reyan's mom was also in his room. Both Sham and Mom looked at each other, like agreeing on that they've already seen the respose of his was coming from a distance.

Reyan all gets ready and Mom also gave the tiffin to Sham already. as she knows that they have no time left for breakfast.

They both get in the car, Sham was driving, this day was going to be a big day. Sham is going to play the Reyan's script, they both arrive at set,

In costume room Sham with his team members, getting make-up and costume. Sham was axcited as well as nervous too, It was same for Reyan but he manages to hold emotions well, So Sham was looking more anxious.

Reyan holds Sham's hand and start rubbing it slowly making them warm for him, Sham looked at him, Reyan says, "Everything is going to go smooth, You've already maked all reahesal best. don't worry, Umm..." Reyan's Appealing for his calm.

Sham smiled at him, he places his other hand on to Reyan's which were holding his, Reyan wished Sham and all of team best luck and Sham goes towards Stage.

Play has finished well and the whole auditorium was filled with clapping sound.

Inside the Dressing Room

Reyan, "congratulations!"

Sham, "Thanks! Congratulation you too!" He hugged Reyan.

Reyan, "Ok... Ok... thanks, now what are we going to eat? We hadn't have breakfast yet".

Reyan takes Sham towards Canteen. Sham, while on the way, took out the tiffin box from his bag,

"Mom gave it to me" , Sham said... "So you'll eat canteen food and I'll have it all", He added more.

Reyan looked at Sham and laughed, "How could you finish it all by yourself? let me take a bite at least."

Sham looked at him, "Ok, just one bite. and rest of it, I'll have all ".

Reyan laughed, "yah... sure! Since you did a great job today. I'll let you have all".

By saying this Reyan took a mouthful bite of that sandwich.

Sham looked at him in disbelief, and Reyan was controlling himself laughing with his mouthful situation, rather it wasn't helping him, what he did making him to laugh hard.

In Canteen

Sham, "Hu... What were you dreaming? you were so happy in your sleep, This morning."

Reyan, "umm, Nothing, "

Sham, "Don't avoid now, Was it about me? tell me... please...." He starts teasing Reyan.

Reyan boldly, "yeah! It was you, in my dream.

Sham gets excited, "Wow! Really!

Reyan, "Not you only, but were others too. Avez, Samaya and Mom all important character of my life, it was like a movie was played, like A fantacy Movie!"

"Wow, There were lots of characters, then it's obvious you needed long sleep hour, and there Mom and I was thinking why you sleeping this late; It was my play and there you were playing your own simultaneously". Sham said and Laughs and Reyan did so.

"Ok what was the my role in your dream", Sham asked with eagerness.

Reyan, Looked at Sham suspiciously, "All things were usual; you were as annoying as you are in real", Reyan smiled mischievously by saying,

"But one thing was different". He added.

Sham asked, "What"

"You Had Have Wings! Huge Wings; and super powers also, and your eyes' color was also different...." Reyan said.

Sham, "Wait wait wait! you've finally made me your superhero! Wow!

and back then whenever you've narrated any super natural character of movies, I've always got jelous but now, I've got some relief, You know".

"And got to know one thing too", Sham said with cheared smile.

Reyan asked, "What?"

Sham, "That's, in your Story I'm the Hero! Tell me If I'm Wrong?" Sham winked at Reyan.

Reyan, "I don't know, you just be with your daydreams, Well you do not have wings though...."

Sham, "I Do Have!"

Sham hugs Reyan, Tightly.

"Look! Don't I have Wings, You can't escaped to my wings, Even if you want to."

And he kissed Reyan on to forehead.

Reyan, looked in Sham's Eyes and conffesed "And I do not want to escape either!"

***********************************************************************************************************

The End