The beginning

"Sammy?" Dean called out in a comforting voice. "You know I trust you. After everything we have been through." Sam said nothing looking down at the pieces of dried mud that had been tracked in by Dean when he got back from investigating a possible case. Listening to Deans voice of reassurance that everything is gonna be okay was comforting for Sam. Dean continued "Sticking together is how we survived."

Sam looked up and over towards Dean. He couldn't find any words to say creating a silence filled with emotions.
Dean headed for the door grabbing his keys for the impala. Before slamming the door Dean looked back at Sam. "I'm going on a run for some supplies I'll be back in a few. Do you need anything?" He asked softly. Sam replied in a shaky voice "No Dean I'm fine I.. I'm.. Probably just gonna get some sleep it's been a long day." this made Dean worry about his baby brother. Feeling uneasy about leaving him alone he decided to turn on Sammy's cell phone GPS incase he decided to leave. Dean continued out the door to go on a supply run still with lingering thoughts wondering what Sam was thinking.

↞❀✿❀↠ Sam Winchesters POV

I need space and Dean doesn't see that. He has no idea what's going on inside me it's like I'm not myself or like I have some type of curse lingering deep inside me. I keep having visions of an angel. A young one. I can hear the screams of agony and I sometimes feel pain in my stomach as if I can tune into some kind of angel radio.
But how could this be possible? I'm not an angel after everything I've done I would be lucky if I even made it into Heaven. I'm pretty sure I have demon blood coursing through my veins giving me an instant disqualification for heaven. How do I tell Dean what's going on? I want him to trust me but he won't ever understand what I'm dealing with.

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain shooting down my neck and collapsed to the ground cringing holding my neck in agony when I felt blood and looked at my hand to see there we nothing there not even moisture from sweat. Could it be happening again? Could I be hallucinating? I need to leave. I need to disappear away from Dean so I don't hurt him.

I looked at the clock and knew Dean was gonna be back any minute so I grabbed my duffle bag threw in some necessities and walked out the door. I can barely hear myself thinking because of the constant screams of the angel in my visions. Making me move faster along the tree line surrounding the motel, It just occurred to me that sneaking away in mid day isn't gonna give me much cover so I start to turn back when I see Dean pull into the parking lot. I can't go back now. Then he will know something's up and force me too explain why I left in such a hurry with my bag only carrying necessities like cash clothes fake IDs and credit cards. Looks like I've got to keep going. I need to find this angel.

↞❀✿❀↠ Dean Winchesters POV

I opened the door to the impala carrying in a bag from a near by gas station containing a box of beer some sandwich stuff and a couple of burgers from this diner I had discovered while driving around thinking about Sammy and everything he is doing that's giving off red flags.

As I'm walking into the motel surprised not to see Sam sleeping. I out of pure anger mumble "Son of a bitch" to myself. "Luckily I can track his cellphone." I put the bags down and when I go to look around the room for signs as to why he left I see his cellphone on the floor. It must have fallen from off the bed and Sam forgot it. "Well there goes that option". I start packing my stuff up when suddenly I hear the flap of wings and Castiels voice.

↞❀✿❀↠

"Dean, I need to speak with you immediately." Dean looks up at Castiel with the feeling of rage coursing through him. "You haven't been here in months and have ignored my prayers. And you expect me to just have a chat with you?" Castiel tries to speak "Dean I..." but is quickly cut off by Dean "You what Cas? You have something important? I'm done refereeing your fights with your siblings." Castiel looks at Dean square in the eye "No Dean, it's about your brother.." Dean stands there in silence looking at Castiel.