The War Has Begun

Still writing this. Like I said before some pages may be short and some may not. So I'm sorry. I am trying something different. The next page is where Nebulon runs and bumps into Unicron in deep outer space.

(Cybertron War Has Begun)

Optimus was fighting but he looked around and didn't see Nebulon. He comm linked Ratchet. Ratchet. He said to ratchet through the com link. Yes Optimus. He said and replied back to Optimus through the com link. Where's Nebulon. He was supposed to be guarding the other side of Cybertron and keeping the Decepticons at bay. He said and asked Ratchet. Optimus. He was. But now you say it. His signal isn't showing up. It's like he just disappeared. He said and replied back to Optimus through the com link. Well find him. We need to find him before the Decepticons do. He said to Ratchet through the com link. Optimus went off to help fight.

(Where Megatron Is Fighting)

Megatron was fighting when he overheard from Soundwave that Nebulon had disappeared. Megatron was worried but he didn't show it. He knew that he was his best friend and also Optimus's and he still was but he didn't show it. He just hoped that he would be found. He looked at Soundwave. Soundwave. Keep this a secret. But let me know if you hear anything that Nebulon has been discovered and found. He said and asked Soundwvae. Soundwave nodded. Megatron nods. He went off to fight with some more Autobots. Soundwave looked at the stars. He knew that Nebulon was his master's and Optimus Prime’s friend. He walked off to fight.