10

oscar and elodie sat on a little sofa overlooking the water , music was blasting, and the drivers were all mingling with eachother.
elodie found herself deep in conversation with lacey and lacey smiled and tapped her shoulder, she then continued to drunkenly say
"you and oscar? i could have sworn it was you and Logan."
elodie shook her head and looked down at the cup in her hand, before looking up at lacey and mumbling "me and Logan broke up ages ago, and me and oscar are just good friends."
lacey giggled "we will see." before making her way back over to max, and elodie made her way over to lando and oscar who were deep in conversation, but as soon as the girl approached the two shut down the conversation and lando smiled towards elodie
"look at you in mclarens colours." he smiled.
she shook her head and shot him a side look "t wasn't planned" she started, "it's all i had, i didn't know anything about this"
lando shot her a understanding smile, and nodded his head and made his way over to Daniel, who hugged the small brunette.
elodie sat down next to oscar and crossed her leg over her other, and turned her upper body in a way so she was facing oscar
"are lacey and max a thing?" she asked, looking over at the pair who finally were not ripping eachothers faces off.
oscar drunkenly shrugged ; "they go through phases, one minute they're down eachothers throats next minute they're in each others throats. i mean they do have a child together after all" and he cut himself off, covering his mouth with his hand.
elodies eyebrows raised so far into her head they may have aswell blended into her hairline.
"shut up!" she exclaimed, placing a light tap on Oscar's shoulder, before carrying on with her conversation "well obviously it was evident mila looked exactly like max, but i never actually knew she actually was maxes."
oscar put his finger on elodies lips and just muttered "shush." before smiling at the girl who was looking over at max and lacey who seemed very caught up in their own world.

hours had passed and everyone was either drunk, dancing or laughing with eachother, lewis was the first of the bunch to leave, followed by Daniel, lando and the rest of the boys, elodie and oscar made their way over to the über until she realised she left her purse on the boat. she quickly turned around and walked back into the boat to grab it and saw lacey and max snuggled up to eachother, whispering sweet nothings to eachother and she felt a smile spread across her face, before she made her way back over to the uber.