chapter - 13

Anvi's pov  

 I was going to aditya's house , because he is sick . i gave my cats treat then told a friend to take care of my cafe and went to him .

"Heyy" i said . giving aditya a look so he can understand that i'm mad at him for not taking care of himself and being sick. 

"Hello anvi , what are you doing here? " aditya asked . 

"I was worried about you thats why i'm here . remember you told me that you are sick?. I remembered that you gave me a spare key of your home" i said. 

"Yeahh. You can sit on couch , so that you'll not catch my cold " aditya said . 

"No i can sit here with you on chair near your bed . i'm sure no one catches cold like this " i said. 

"Fine" aditya said . 

I was sitting here since 1hour , and i'm bored . what should i do? Should i cook? But i'm bad at it . i don't want aditya to die because of my cooking . while i was thinking about these things my eyes cought something . there was a box which had "for her" tag sticked . i contemplated for like 15minutes then i decided to See it . like i'm aditya's bestfriend i know everything about him . so i can see it .

I opened the box and got shocked . there was alot of letters and childish stuff .

I opened few letters . aditya loves me? In couple way ? Dude is this a joke because if he loved me since 8years he would've confessed . but he didn't confessed . can it be someone else ? Like i don't know if he has any other female friend named anvi . so does that mean he loves me ...........

I closed the box and putting it back on its place . i begain thinking about this . 

"Anvi . you're still here ? Did you eat something ? " aditya asked as he woke up . maybe 1hour after i have known about the box and letters .

" no i didn't. I decided to eat with you . see i made noodles for us " i said .

"Ohh thank you , anvi for checking up to me . i'm happy that you came . trust me i'm glad " aditya said.

" its no big deal" i said.

_______________________

So....now anvi knows that aditya has feelings for her . What do you think anvi will do ? Reject him ?,or accept him? ..

few chapters more and "the end" of this book..

Hope you guys like it .

Enjoy your day .