chapter - 9

Anvi's pov.

"So... How are you? " Aditya asked .

"I'm great. Like I really am happy these days " I said.

"Ohh. Is there a specific reason behind that? " Aditya asked.

"Yeah. Like I don't have any insecurity and I'm already the person I wanted to be . i own a cat cafe now . i have a kitten and a cat as pet .  " I said.

"Thats nice "Aditya said.

" Yeah I know . I was totally a mess that time when I wasn't over those things. " I said.

"But the moon is the moon no matter how many spots it has. You were always so good in my eyes " Aditya said.

"But i had alot of things I felt triggered about. Btw thank you aditya you also helped me in my that phase " I said.

"It's alright. You deserve happiness" Aditya said.

' You are my best male friend. You know what, when I was in that phase I just wanted someone to held my hand tightly and say that its gonna be alright. But what you did was hugging me tightly and whispering in my ears that you are here for me. You are the best person I had without even  wishing for. " i said .

"Anvi...... I would spent my thousand of years just to heal you, just to make you happy. This is just little bit . You deserve every single day filled with happiness. " Aditya said.

"You know the person who'll marry you is so lucky. I'm sure your wife and your kids will have the best person as they own "I said.

"And you, your husband will be the luckiest because he'll have you as his own " Aditya said.

________________________________

Finally the healing process is over .

Hope you like it .

Enjoy your day .