PART 6

Time skip to dinner time -

A maid knocked on yn's door and she opened it..

Maid - mam taehyung and jimin sir are calling you downstairs  for dinner ..

Yn nodded
Yn- I'm coming ..

The maid left from there and yn went downstairs..

At the dining table -

Both jimin and taehyung were sitting talking about something when yn came there ..

Yn - hey guys..

Both of them stopped talking and looked at her with a soft smile on there face..

Jimin - hey beautiful nice to see you again .. ( he said with his eye smile )

Taehyung- hey yn please have a seat.. ( he gave her his infamous boxy smile )

Yn sat opposite to them and maids started serving the food..

Yn- do you guys also live Here ?

Taehyung- no we have our another house..actually you were alone here so we thought to give you company..
Yn nodded with a smile ..

Yn- oh thank you so much ..
They started eating the food..

Taehyung- did you got your luggage?

Yn - yes Jungkook called and told me that his mens will get it from my apartment and I got it..

Taehyung nodded ..

Yn - umm btw Jungkook calls you guys hyung which means you both are elder to him as well as me too ..

Taehyung- yes he's our golden maknae and he's 2 years younger then us we are 26 .. and he's 24 ..

Jimin- still we look like we're 21 or 22 isn't it so cool ? Ah I know I'm sexy and handsome ( he said being proud of himself )

Taehyung-  in your dreams bitch !!  ( he whispered enough loud so that jimin can hear it )

Yn-  I'm 22 .. as you both are older then me .. so can I call you both oppa ? ( she asked innocently )

Jimin choked on his food ..

Jimin- yahh do I look that old.. Holy mother .. I need to get my facial done Tommorrow.. my precious beauty .. I'll work one hour extra In gym from Tommorrow onwards ( he said in a dramatic way )

Taehyung sighed..

Taehyung- don't mind him.. he's always like this.. and you can call us oppa .. she said and smiled ..

Then they finished there dinner and jimin and taehyung left..

Yn also went in her room and slept after completing her night routine as she was tired after this exhausting day ..

Time skip to next day -

Today Yn finally woke up on time and after completing her morning routine she went downside..

As she came in the living room she saw taehyung and jimin sitting all dressed up in black formal suit scrolling something on their phone.. she went towards them ..

Yn - good morning to both of my handsome oppa ... ( she said with her sweet voice smiling widely )

They both looked at her at the same time ..

Taehyung gave her his infamous boxy smile and wished her with his deep voice ..

Taehyung- good morning yn..

Jimin- ahh my poor heartu ( he said putting his hand on his chest and saying dramatically) I know i look handsome but this oppa word will kill me I guess... ( then he smiled at her and wished her )

Jimin- good morning beautiful.. he gave her his eye smile.. we were about to call you for breakfast..

Yn - oh I'm happy that you guys came to have breakfast with me let's go and have it..

Both the men looked at her and nodded with a smile.. then they went in the dining hall ..

On the dinner table -

They all were eating silently when taehyung asked - you need to go to cafe also .. I'll drop you while going to office..

Yn- no no I'm fine I'll go by cab don't worry..

Taehyung- it's quite away from here.. cause this mansion is in between forest so it's gonna take you more then a hour we both also have to go for work so I'll drop you now no buts okay ? ( he said in a bit stern voice )

Jimin nodded agreeing with his words ..
Jimin- yeah yn he'll drop you..

Yn- okay then as you guys say( she said and smiled she paused then again said )

Yn - btw why is this mansion in between the forest is there any specific reason behind it ?

Taehyung- actually we all belong to mafia and jungkook is the mafia king so for keeping it all hidden it's here only few of our people and only gang members know about this place.. and half of this forest belongs to jungkook it comes under his property .. ( he said and took a sip of his juice )

Yn choked on her food hearing his words and her eyes widened ..
Yn- w.what he owns half of the forest ..

Jimin - yess he do.. ofc he's the mafia king so obviously..
Yn hummed and  nodded

Jimin- btw how did you guys met like how did he started visiting that cafe.. it's still a secret and we wanna know it.. ( he asked with curiosity and his eyes sparkled with excitement )

Yn- actually he came to the cafe one day and I served him and from that day he became one of the regular customer and he used to order expresso nothing else.. and after sometimes we became friends .. he didn't used to talk much he has a cold personality.. I always blabber whole time.. and that's how we became friends.. he didn't told me much about himself and his family or anything..

Taehyung- ugh he and his love for expresso ( he said with an annoyed expression )

Jimin - not everyone is like you alien .. who hates coffee ( he said in a mocking tone and sipped coffee from his cup )

Taehyung- shut up shorty ( he said annoyed )