64. Unexpected

Começar do início

"Cause it feels good be in trouble together. Why should I suffer alone?" I said in duh tone.

"Fucking psycho. By the way just sue your parents I'll see the rest. I will make sure your so called parents go through hell. Just say it you idiot. You know how much stressed I'm watching you act like nothing happen." Rowan lectures. 

I smile sadly looking at him. He is just like a older brother I never had. 

"Nope It's okay. I don’t want to get involved with them at all." I said honestly 

Positively  or negatively  I don’t want to get involved ever again with them. 

"I've reached the site I'll call you two later bye." Rowan hangs up. 

I also hanged up, Sumi and I am not in condition to behave properly. No matter how much we try to look strong, our inside is shaken. 

Huh, Jungkook calling? 

"Hey."

"Y/n, can I come to you?  I've got rid of the paparazzi following me."

"I'm still at my grandparents house though. Wait,, I think you should come. I'll introduce you to them if you are comfortable with it."

"W-what if they don't like me? W-what if they think I'm not suitable enough for y-you and- shut up Jeon."

"Okay." he hulf

"Um grandma, grandpa we need to talk." I said gaining their attention successfully. 

Fuck, how I am supposed to say this now? What kind of fucked up situation is this, who introduce their partner to their family in this type of situation? 

"Yes sweetie, you seems pretty tense. Everything alright?" grandma asked with concern. 

"Well you see someone is coming here to meet me.... I want to introduce him to you two." I am a sweating mess 

"Him?" Grandpa's voice darken. 

"Ah, my boyfriend?" why I'm questioning. Oh cause the situation is fucked up and my Grandpa is about to have a heart attack. 

"Oh my god, you found a boy for you.... My god who is he?  I'm so happy for you." my Grandma exclaimed happily giving me a hug 

"Hey why aren’t you saying anyth-oh no, old man is about to have a heart attack."

My grandpa literally got a cultural shock. 

"You go rest in your room, I'll handle this old man and I need to prepare to welcome that boy. Oh, I'm so excited." she squall 

I excused myself to answer my call 

"Ma'am our cyber security team has locate two hackers who have been paid by unknown. One hacker is from Mexico another from France. Ma'am when are you gonna counter attack?" Yuta asked

"Not now. It's not the right time yet. Trust me and do as I instructed before." 

"Okay ma'am. The netizens has changed their point of view after Ms. Sumi's news. Some thinks you have been falsely accused, few says if you were the person article says then you would not helped her. Then again It's just few people. I request do not look at those faul things." he said 

I let out a chuckle. I made everyone worry didn’t I?  

But it feels good when someone genuinely cares though.