Summerslam

Summerslam was the biggest party of the summer and Y/N was excited to party.

He didn't compete at last year's event moving to the main roster a month after so Y/N was excited to fight at his first SummerSlam that partnered with the eagerness to put this feud in the rearview mirror nearly cost him the match because Theory rolled out of his finisher's way and attempted a roll nearly scoring a quick victory of his own.

Y/N calmed his overzealousness and went back into his normal rhythm as the match started to follow the same structure as last time till the tenth minute when the Alpha Academy came down just like last time.

Y/N would quickly move to go out of the ring to fight the Alpha Academy just like last time knowing that he had the Champion's advantage so this time he wasn't afraid to fight them head-on.

But the Judgement Day attacked from behind taking out the Alpha Academy taking them out from behind confusing Y/N. Y/N was not lying when he said he didn't want to see Finn for at least a month and he was happy not to see him here now.

The Judgement Day hasn't really done anything the last month except verse the Mysterios last week, call out Rey for being old at his anniversary, call him a bad father, and then attack him placing him through a table.

But right now he was confused by the sight of Finn Balor and Damian Priest. He didn't accept the offer. He didn't even answer but just like the previous time Finn Balor answered the call for him.

Y/N quickly gets back in the ring but Theory tries to take advantage with a rollup again but Y/N kicks out at two, getting up quickly and superkicking Theory's teeth down his throat.

Y/N goes for the pinfall staring down Finn and Damian who were walking away as the referee counts to three and Y/N defends his title.

Y/N was shocked and confused but the triumph he felt for defending his title stumped any other feelings right now. Just being happy to retain the title on a premium live event is something he couldn't do last time.

So an undeterred Y/N started to celebrate with the crowd feeling like he was back.

A/N I know this chapter was short. I just got tired of writing Y/N verse Theory so I quickly skipped over it. So I can start with the fun stuff.