Fourth of July

The united States Champion was set to start the show.

Y/N was excited beyond belief. It was his first time addressing the crowd as US champion. The only male champion that was primarily on Monday nights. Something that seemed to provide more to Y/N.

Y/N comes out to the cheers of the crowd making Y/N smile.

"So San Diego! What's going on?!"

The crowd pops as Y/N continues "As you know I became the United States Champion at Money in the Bank." The crowd cheers again, interrupting the champion. He wasn't annoyed that the crowd was lively; it was better than them being dead silent and fake noise having to be pumped in.

"There's is one thing you probably know if you don't I will tell you now. I'm from across the pond. I'm from England." Y/N says jokingly "That's the part you boo."

The crowd mock boos making Y/N smile. "So with that being said if I want to become one of the best US Champions in its illustrious history to join the likes of John Cena, Bobby Lashley, and many others. I need to know what it means to be an American and what day is better to learn what it takes than on the fourth of July."

The crowd cheers as Y/N ponders for the segment he set up. He wasn't sure this was going to work. The person he was supposed to do this with didn't show up to his locker room. He wasn't even sure if he was here tonight.

"I bought in somebody with a history of being the United States Champion twice. Somebody whose favorite holiday is the fourth of July. Please everybody welcome R-Truth."

R-Truth comes out waving in an uncle sam costume making Y/N eyes widen in surprise before he covers his mouth as he starts to laugh as R-Truth walks around high fiving everybody in the front rows as he begun his descent to the ring.

Truth says "Allow me to introduce myself. I am the one, the only, I'm Uncle Sam y'all."

The crowd cheers as Truth continues "Now, today is my favorite holiday and today I'm here to teach our new united states champion about our independence day. Now, now, now as we all know from the movie independence day, today we are here, to honor those brave  American heroes that" The crowd starts to clap as Y/N clapped alongside them.

Truth continues "THose brave American heroes saved the earth from the alien invasion back in 1996. Will Smith. Jeff Goldblum. We can't forget our favourite American hero Vivica A. Fox" Y/N starts to laugh as Truth "As we honor them. I would like to read my favorite constitution."

Truth unscruches the paper reading it "Welcome to Earth." He punches the mic making Y/N cackle.

Before anything else can happen a song that Y/N hasn't heard in over for four years plays making him to the ramp to see Ludwig Kaiser.  Y/N shouts interrupting Ludwig Kaiser before he can even speak "Your breaking the rules! I know you are new to the main roster. But you can only interfere when someone mentions you. So why are you here?"

His question was answered when an old foe exits from backstage in his big red jacket. Y/N stares directly at Gunther, both men having a past together that spanned from Y/N years at NXT UK. Despite being old rivals Y/N and Gunther have only fought twice splitting the series 1-1.

"We are here to restore the honor to the ring."

"Did Gunther tell you to say that? Well I will say this why not we battle on as a celebration for the Fourth of July. It will be your United States Champion and I'll team up with Uncle Sam to defeat the Ring General and that one."

"My name is Lud-"

"Nobody cares what your name is!" He knew his name but he wanted to rile the crowd up which he succeeded in doing. The crowd laugh as Y/N turns to face R-Truth "What do you say Uncle Sam?"