Finding a Partner

Y/N demanded a trade to Nick Aldis who tried to persuade him not to but Y/N's mind was set. He wanted to get even and couldn't do that on Smackdown so Y/N gave up his rematch clause because Y/N needed to get even.

So Adam Pearce who tried to draft Y/N last year in the draft was willing to part with Bobby Lashley in the trade something that was ridiculed by the WWE universe thinking Raw overpaid but Lashley also wanted a fresh start after his loss to Omos at Backlash with their last match set for Hell in a Cell.

So the trade was finalized as Y/N arrived on Raw the following week. The week prior Finn tried to get even for his fallen brother but he got picked off by Judgement Day just like what happened to Liv who challenged Rhea. So Y/N knew he had a potential backup against Rhea Ripley.

If he was being honest Rhea was the only one who scared him. There was something about her that was off-putting making a pit in his stomach every time he slept that face would appear and it disturbed him. 

So for Y/N if he had some backup it would make his life a lot easier. So with a huge smile on his face Y/N he arrived at work in a jubilant mood. He greeted him and was genuinely surprised to see him "Hey, I haven't seen you in time. You good?"

The camera guy nods as Y/N walks past the camera is still panned on him as he walks into the hallway shouting "It's so good to be Monday Nights!"

Later that night when Liv was getting interviewed she was interrupted by Los Humbertos who Y/N then interrupted which made the crowd cheer. "Why not you disappear Tontos and Tontos?"

Y/N had already beat both these guys on his way to Wrestlemania so they wanted nothing to do with Y/N so they scurried off. "It's good to see you again, Miss Livvy Morgan. How have you been?"

She smiles. "I've been better."

"Well, how about some brutality to spice up your mood? I'm going to offer you an opportunity. You see, you're a woman."

Liv says bluntly "Well, noted genius."

"No, I mean a woman that has issues with Rhea Ripley. I have issues with the old heads in their drippy suits."

She says skeptically "Drippy?"

"You can't lie, they are nice suits."

She just tilts her head agreeing "They are nice suits."

"I'm going to address my problem with them tonight and I don't want to hit a woman. I wasn't raised that way so I need a woman to hit another woman. That way my hands are clean and I can sleep at night."  He clenches his fist in a Cena-like fashion "So are you with me? Tonight we take down Judgement Day."

"Could I have some time to think about it?"

"I guess. Kind of ruined the flow but I get it. If you change your mind I'll be happy for the hand."

Later in the night, the Judgement were making their weekly speech but this time it was targeted at Y/N again just like it was last week.

We formed the Judgement Day because we were tired of being sheeplike you. We took out AJ Styles. He won't be coming back for a long time, unlike last time when he didn't join us despite our numerous offerings. So yesterday he lied at our feet because of the injuries we caused him.

Y/N I talk to you now.

Damian and Rhea's attack on you yesterday was on my orders. It was a divine act to help you. You weren't ready to be Intercontintal Champion. You don't know what it takes to be a champion because you're stuck being the good guy that's because it's who you believe yourself to be. But we know the real you. That person that you hide deep in your soul, hidden by a veil of weakness that only limits your vastness potential.

My Judgement Day (Rhea Ripley X Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें