Ep.3 Cat Fight!

Charlotte and Aphmau both finished breakfast. "Bye, Mother, heading out to school!" Charlotte always prefers to call Mom that early because it annoys her! Mom growled, "CHARLOTTE!! I told you not to call—you know what? Fine, I'll let you win this! Anyway, Sweethearts! You guys take care! Aphmau, please, when you get back, make me stop wanting to hurt your sister!"

Aphmau gave a thumbs-up, and we went off.

Charlotte was leading the way when she saw the mean girls from yesterday. "Aph, let's go around them!" Aphmau shook her head and whispered."It's the fastest way to school!" Charlotte sighed, and they walked toward them. Ivy stared at them and laughed as soon as she saw Aph. When she saw Charlotte, she seemed to hesitate for a second but hid it very well."Well, if it isn't Ms. McDroolyPants!" Charlotte glared at them, growling, daring them to say something else. "At least she's not territorial over a guy who doesn't like her!"

Ivy glared at Charlotte before rolling her eyes and ignoring her.

Aphmau tried to keep Charlotte at bay. "H-Huh M-Mee!" Charlotte was too protective of Aphmau, trying to hold herself back from punching them, knowing it would not be worth it. Ivy smirked and leaned closer. "Who else would I be talking to? You're the only freshman who slobbered like a dog over Garroth yesterday at the club social! This is between her and me, so get in line, hoe!" Charlotte smirked right back, and her control failed. She leaned forward, getting in her face and spitting at her feet. "If I'm a hoe, you are a brat with no boyfriend and crappy friends who just say you're a bitch behind your back!" Ivy stared at Charlotte in shock, with no clue what to say! "Just leave!"Charlotte shook her head with a smirk."You'd rather fight with someone who won't fight back! We're a package deal, Ivy! I don't care who you think you are, but I won't stand by and watch you harass her!"

Aphmau was so in shock that she didn't realize she even spoke."You were watching me?"Charlotte stares at Aphmau in surprise. "Fine! I can deal with you later! Of course. I don't like it when other girls get all over my man. I mean, I know it's hard because he's such a dreamboat, after all." Charlotte, let's just say, was pissed. "He is more than a dreamboat; he is a great guy, and he wouldn't associate himself with you!" She was done with this girl! She grabbed Aphmau to pull her away when she spoke.

"A-Are you dating him?" Aphmau asked just for Charlotte, as no matter how much she denied liking him, she really did. Ivy smirked and kneeled down. "Of course I am! He just doesn't know it yet..." Aphmau smiles a little. "So he's actually up for grabs, is what you're saying?" Charlotte clapped for her and whispered "Good job sis!"Ivy jumped about a foot into the arm. "HEY! Watch it, freshman!"Charlotte decided now would be a good sneak attack. "Yeah, I mean, if he's such a dreamboat, why would he be dating you after all?" Aphmau shook her head rapidly. "N-NO, no, no, no, I didn't mean it like that! I didn't... no, not at all! I was just implying that you were crazy!"Charlotte smiles at Aphmau. "Ha! See if someone as innocent as Aph can see you are about as crazy as they come!" Ivy glared at both of them. "WHAT!!" Aphmau whimpers. "Oh no! That came out wrong!"

The girl that was just standing there like a statue finally spoke. "I don't like her tone, Ivy." Charlotte laughs out loud, very loudly. "The statue finally spoke! Wow, good job speaking. Here is a gold star!!" Lily just looks at her in absolute horror and Ivy, well Ivy was a little intimated by Charlotte because of her witty comebacks."I don't either." Ivy finally spoke, addressing Aphmau. "Her voice is so high-pitched and squeaky!" Charlotte glares at Ivy. "At least her voice is beautiful; your friend over here sounds like the monotone voice ever!"Ivy glares at Charlotte, and they both give each other a very nasty look. "Don't talk about my cousin!" Charlotte smirks. "Then don't talk about my sister like that!"