Ep. 2 Werewolf Class

Travis, Charlotte, and Aphmau were all waiting to be let into the club social. While waiting, Charlotte and Aphmau talked with Travis about themselves, and he told them about himself. "Homeschool, huh?" Aphmau smiled. Yeah!" Charlotte just shrugged. I hate homeschooling; I never get to do everything but work.

Travis noticed the lack of answers from the most talky twin. "You good Charlotte?" She nodded. "Sorry, must've spaced out there. I'm fine; I just didn't really like homeschooling. It was a lot of work and more work." Aphmau nodded. "And very lonely." Travis sighed. "That does sound rough but awesome, too." They both nod. "Pros and Cons, I guess." Aphmau and Charlotte both shrugged. Charlotte sighed. "I just practiced basketball and wanted to be alone with my thoughts, so I was. I guess it depends on how you go about it." Aphmau nodded. "Yeah, I just wanted to be alone and play online games."

Aphmau sighed and shook her head. "I kind of regret doing that because I don't really have any friends in real life." Charlotte sighed. "Friends for me were easy to come by as I did go outside, but they're where we used to live, so I'm alone again." Travis shook his head. "You have us, we're Not-Alone-Buddies, remember?" Charlotte laughed. "Thanks, Travis, and this is why you don't get punched." Travis laughed. "Least I'm good at something." Charlotte and Aphmau both laugh.

"Anyway, Aphmau, you said 'real life.' What does that mean?" She smiled. Well, I do have this one friend that I met online, that I messaged now and then. We've been friends for a while, and they're really cool!" Charlotte smirked. "She meant to say her boyfriend. They're so in love." Aphmau pouted, and Travis laughed. Still, that's pretty cool! Glad you're both not totally alone."

Charlotte looked at him strangely. "What about you?" Travis beamed. "I have one friend who attends this school. He's a sophomore, and he's really cool! He dated two girls at one time!" Charlotte raised one crisp brow. "Two girls? Sounds like a typical player to me." Aphmau nods. "Wow...Two girls? Do you think that's cool? He sounds like a total player." They both said player simultaneously, and all three of them laughed. Travis nervously grins. "He is. I mean, I'm girl crazy, but I'm not THAT girl crazy! I don't think I'd ever be that confident to approach one girl, let alone two, and ask two out on a date." Charlotte sighs and looks around. "Sounds like way too much effort." Aphmua nodded. "Does sound like A LOT of effort!" Travis nodded.

"For sure. So...when do you think they'll let us in?" The teacher finally let us in. "Alright, class, it's our turn to head into the gymnasium. You guys can mingle, learn more about the school clubs, and meet your upper-classmen until the bell rings.." A girl in the front row had a question. "Sir?" The teacher smiled and nodded. "Yes, Ms. Von Ronsenburg?" Nicole's face was friendless as she started to ask her question. "Once the bell rings, do we return to the homeroom?" The teacher pauses for a moment. "Ah! Great Question. When the bell rings, you all will be going to your last class of the day listed on your schedule. Then, after that, CONGRATULATIONS! Your first day of high school will be over." Charlotte grumbled in annoyance. "Just let us in. I need to join some clubs." Aphmau chuckled quietly before piping up. "R-Really?" Travis looked down in shock. "Wow, that went by fast."

Aphmau was actually becoming more confident, which Charlotte was proud to watch, and then made fun of her stuttering later. "E-excuse me, sir, what a-about our other c-classes?" The teacher smiled. "Tomorrow, you meet in your homeroom first, then you'll head to other classes from there, but for now, into the gymnasium, you go. Don't worry, the upper--class men probably don't bite. Come on."