CHAPTER 1 - Do this pose, please.

Ace's POV

"That's a wrap!" The staff clapped her hands as she told everyone that we were done taking photos of me. My outfit was showing more body of me than usual. I accepted this gig because it pays me more money.

"Good job with those poses, Ace! We don't regret choosing you."

"Oh. Yeah... Thanks." I said as I gave her a smile on my face. I went to my dressing room, picked up my phone, and checked some text messages coming from my friends back to FF Models.

Addison: Well, I got chosen as a model at the Summer Runway. :>

Ace: Sorry for the late reply. Congrats tho.

Addison: Just finished your gig?

Ace: yeah. I got to show more skin than usual. not a fan of doing those, but it pays more money 

-_-

Addison: That's our life, Ace.

Ace: yea yea...

"Here's your paycheck. Hope we get to work with you again soon!" One of the staff said as she brought an envelope with money inside. Once I looked at the money, it gave me a good amount of cash. Bigger than paying for my rent and bills. I can even go to the bar later tonight!

"Thank you so much. I'll be going now. Tell Katie I'll be heading off." I said before packing up my things and leaving my dressing room. I booked a grab in front of the company and I headed to my apartment to take a rest. I am also planning to go to the bar since I have a lot of extra money and also to celebrate another successful gig.

Sebastian's POV

"Did you submit the work I gave you earlier?"

"Yeah. I just submitted it to your email. Next time, don't mess that up!"

"Sorry!" My co-worker, again, passed her work on to me. She does this whenever she messes up with her work. Ending, I'll be stuck with loads of work. and also her work. 

Nothing special about my life. Just typing, computing, and calculating. As an accountant, I should be precise and accurate with all my work. I've been in my company for 2 years. I worked at another company before, but only for experience. Now that I'm in Ibotta Inc. I'm not planning to resign from this company since this is one of the best companies in the country.

After a few hours of typing, it is now finally time to go home.

"Wanna go to the bar?" I said while walking inside the elevator to bring us to the ground floor.

"I'll pass. I'm so tired this day. I do want to lay on my bed..." Owen said. His voice tells me that he's really tired from his work.