Chapter 1

E D I T E D!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Bells are you going to see Jake?" Charlie asked  I rolled my eyes "yes, dad I'll see you when I get home don't worry I'll be perfectly safe okay?" he sighed and nodded I nodded also and headed out. I was a mess when he broke up with me I cried for days and hours months it seemed when Jake fixed me I talk to Alice once in awhile I drove up into the blacks house and saw Jake and I saw Paul I sighed why can't me and Jake be alone just for one day I got out of the truck and hugged Jake "hey Bella" Paul casually said "hi Paul" I replied and that is all we said. 

We didn't say anything else it was wired I didn't know what to do Jake and Paul were working on bikes I didn't care as long as I was with Jacob I would be just fine. I sat on the box full of stuff Jake went and got something, Paul looked at me and smiled and when I looked into his eyes I felt weird very weird I looked away I heard Jake came in and saw Paul still looking at me he got mad a little bit.

I looked at him and smiled "uh Jake I have to go" I said and hugged him he hugged me back "bye Paul" I said with a small smile. He then smiled at me I got out to my truck and started to think about what had just happened. I don't know if Paul just imprinted on me which I think he did why does this happen? All well I had to deal with this so I got out and went back into the garage the boys saw me and looked confused "I thought you had to leave?" Jake looked confused I kicked the dirt "I just got here and I have nothing else to do" I replied they both smiled.

I sat back down and watched them both works on bikes that looked so awesome I know that paul or Jake would never let me on those things wait did I just say paul? oh, my god, I was staring off into space I didn't really realize anybody talking to me until Jake got my attention "Izzy, you with us?" he asked I smiled "yeah I was just thinking why?" I asked they looked at each other "nothing" they said in unison. 

I looked at them then Paul had an idea "hey, you guys wanna go cliff jumping?" he asked I smiled "no thanks I would rather not die thanks but how about we go out" I suggested they both looked at me and smiled.

I laughed they looked at me "do you?" I asked Jake and paul exchanged looks "sure why not?" they said in unison I gave them a weird look "what, again," they said again "that! stop doing that please" I asked they smiled "okay" they said once again I threw my hands up in frustration and got up Jake came after me and smiled and hugged me.

I hugged him back "you know I love you Bells," he said I smiled I felt terrible for Paul he was just sitting there I went back and grabbed his hand and dragged him with us and gave him a hug while I did that I felt electricity and I know Paul felt it to we looked at each other and moved away from each other "okay I'm gonna go and get ready I'll meet you guys back here around 9," I stated. 

They smiled and nodded I headed home and I saw Alice's car there and I went in and saw her sitting on the couch she was channel surfing, she saw me and jumped up and hugged me.  I smiled "Alice, I have to get ready I'm gonna be going out with Jake and Paul tonight and I have to call Charlie," I started going up to my room, she followed with a disgusted face I smiled "I'm sorry you can "spend" the night and we can do something tomorrow, okay but I really wanna go out okay," I said she smiled and nodded so I went to the phone and called Charlie.

It ranged twice "hello?" he said "hi dad I was just calling to let you know that I'm going out with Paul, Jake, we aren't gonna do anything reckless and oh Alice is here and she wants to know if she can stay over," I told but also asked all in one breath Alice looked over at me and laughed "of course she can Bells and just be careful, I know Jake will protect you but that Paul guy I don't know about him," he sounded like he was doing paperwork, I smiled to myself "okay dad bye," I said and hung up and got ready.

I went upstairs and took a shower and washed up and got out and dried off, and all of a sudden Alice was there with a pair of jeans and a white button-down and some black and white converse which is awesome she knows my taste after he left I didn't have to impress him anymore which I still see once in a while I see all of them sometimes but just Alice. 

I put my clothes on and shoes and when I sat down to do my hair Alice was already on it, she didn't really like me doing my makeup she wanted to.

I got up and smiled "thanks, Alice you're awesome now I have to go I'll see you later okay?" I said she smiled "okay but hopefully, you're here before 1 and I have to go hunting I'll see you later and don't have too much fun alright," she said with a wink I laughed and hugged her and headed out to Jakes.

I got to Jake's and saw them all dressed up they actually looked good Paul kept looking at me like I was a piece of candy I laughed and they looked at me, I shook my head "you look sexy" I said sarcastically and Jake knows I meant it that way Paul knows to he winked at me and then laughed "so do you so are you ready?" Jake asked I smiled and nodded "ya lets go boys" I said and we headed out.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

I'm sorry about the long wait and the short chapter but I think you're going to like it :) well leave me feedback see ya!!!!

_Werewolf Lover_