Chapter 14

Hey guys how are you doing sorry I haven't updated been busy and lazy.

Bella

"Blake you have to stay inside and you know it" he looked at me Marci was out getting stuff for Blake and I told her that I would watch after him which I would, ever since Blake met his father without knowing it Marci has been worried sick, the twins are growing like weeds also "mommy can we go outside" I looked at Payton and then Blake he was really wanting to go outside since we said he couldn't go outside alone.

"Maybe when dad gets back alright" she nodded and ran off with Blake and Kale, we haven't told the kids what's going with Paul & Edward I don't know if I could tell them that especially Payton they are too young, I finished cooking lunch for the kids and called them down "kids lunchtime" I heard them come down but Blake wasn't with them I looked at Kale "honey where is Blake" he pointed to outside, oh no "are you sure he went outside" Kale nodded.

I was worried Kale & Payton are about Blake's age "Kale I want you to watch your sister for a few minutes" he nodded and I ran outside and looked around I can't believe I lost him "Blake!" no answer "Blake! where are you!" I ran and saw him I was relieved "Blake what are you doing out here come on" I picked him up and walked him back into the house "Auntie Bella I just wanted to play outside" I sighed and went back inside and I sat him down next to Kale and sighed relieved "you can't without someone with you okay" he nodded "now eat" they nodded again.

I sat on the couch waiting for the kids to be done I was reading through my messages when I heard something break I shot up and went over to the kids "what happened" I saw Payton start crying "I accidentally knocked over my milk I am sorry mommy" I smiled "it's alright baby girl I will clean it up, but I want you guys to go and play while I clean this up alright I don't want you getting hurt" they nodded and ran upstairs.

As I cleaned up the door opened and I heard footsteps I got up and saw the door open and didn't see anybody else in the house "hello, Paul, Marci" no answer "Mom" "Aunt Bella" I turned and saw Blake I gasped and then put my hand on my chest "yeah sweetie" I went and closed the door and locked it texting Paul and everyone that the door is locked "is everything alright" I nodded sweetly at him "come on let's go and play alright" he nodded I looked back wondering why the door came open.

===================

Hey, guys, this chapter is a filler I hope you guys like this chapter I know I enjoyed writing it have fun vampire lovers have a fantastic night