S1 e9: The Macaque

Start from the beginning

"Here comes Monkie Ki- AHH!" Mk was grabbed by one of the creatures ropes and tossed back into the ground as it stared down below. Mk creates a small crater in the cement

"Ooo... yeah.. we tried that." Mei says akwardly.

Y/n was patching up a knocked out Pigsy and silently shaking his head.

A familiar looking figure dashes across the buildings.

"Is that-?" Mei starts as she stares up.

"Monkey King? Mk finishes.

"Mmm.." Y/n raises an eyebrow. "It does look like him doesn't him. Shall we go say hello, Mk?"

"Yes!"

The familar looking figure easily blast away the monster with a purple tornado attack. The monster quickly vanishes.

"Yes! Monkey King!" Mk says excitedly as he climbs up on the roof. Y/n helps him up.

'I figured it was him. I knew I recognized that scarf.' Y/n smiles slightly, it was Macaque. But then he pauses. 'Mmm.. that monster and him have the same fighting technique... no it can't be.."

Macaque has a similar appearance to Monkey King. He has dark fur covering his body and tail. With tan fur covering his face, ears, and hands. He has feathered red markings across golden eyes with a prominent wing and bushy black eyebrows.

He turns around at the sound of Mk's voice, who quickly gets in Macaque's face.

"That was awesome!" Y/n picked Mk away from Macaque to give him his personal space. "I can't believe you came-" Mk stopped his fast paced talking after he saw it wasn't in fact Monkey King. "Oh, This is awkward, you're not Monkey King."

Macaque chuckles as he crouches on the edge of the roof. "I get that alot. Monkie Kid right?" Macaque asked as he scratched his cheek.

'Maybe he hasn't changed much, he definitely got more confidence. I'm probably just over thinking, but I just can't shake that feeling...' Y/n sighed as he walked and stood next to Mk.

Mk gasps. "How did you..?"

"Your staff kinda gives you away dude. Not just anyone can wield that thing. Oh, and you are?" Macauw

"I'm Y/n and you are?"

Macaque lets out another chuckle as he stood up with his arms crossed. "Macaque! Actually the Six-Eared- Macaque is you know, my full name. Well, see you around you two." Macaque starts walking away.

MK quickly scrambled in front of him. "Can you teach me that awesome thing?!" Mk asked with shining eyes.

"Uh-heh, don't you already have a master? Thought-uh Monkey King was training you."

"Uh yeah yeah, no he-he is."

"But you can never have to many teachers, right? Sure Monkey King would agree. It's not like he'd want to hold you back."

"Uhm yes, yeah he totally be cool with it."

"Heh alright then." Macaque started walking away with Mk.

"Be careful Mk!" Y/n calls out to them. "Why can't I shake this feeling something bad is going to happen.."

———————

Mk grunts and clashing metal are from inside a building. Mk is then tossed into a stand of weapons.

"Not bad. Heh, don't get me wrong but I was kinda expecting a little more from someone with power." Macaque said as he pointed his staff at Mk.