S1 e9: The Macaque

"Ok... 3... 2... 1. AHAAH!l Thunk

"Oh my! Sun Wukong! Are you alright?!"

"Y-yeah.. can you heal me pretty please?"

"Oh Wukong.. what am I going to do with you.."
———————

Mk grunts as he was using hammer to break down a wall. "You know, when I found out I was going to be trained by The Monkey King, Great Sage, equal to heaven. I had no idea... That i'd be stuck here hammering walls 12 hours a day!" Mk throws them hammer as he complains. "Why am I doing this again!?"

Wukong who was lousing on a cloud looks to Mk. "Ahhh, so I can make a nice lil' breakfast nook. Get some light up in here." Wukong smirks.

Wukong takes out the legandary staff and starts spinning it in the air.

"But I'm meant to be Monkie Kid, not Construction Boy. How am I supposed to do the hero stuff if I don't know the fighting stuff?" Mk said, slightly complaining.

"Ohoho, so... you want to know the fighting stuff huh?" Wukong stops spinning the staff before slamming it into the ground causing it to break, he looks up with glowing golden eyes. "Like.. this?" He smirks and twisl the staff before throwing it, it spins before crashing straight into the wall Mk was hammering it, causing it to be destroyed.

Mk looks with an amazed gaze at the hole in the wall.  "Yes! Exactly like that!" Mk scouts in front of Wukong on his knees with shining eyes. "I am ready for some awesome." Mk said while looking determined.

Wukong laughed as he spun the staff and held it. "Look Bud, you can't rush this stuff, you just need practice." Wukong turned around and tilted his head to look at Mk whike waving a hand in the air.

"But this isn't practice." Mk said as he held the hanmer.

"Ugh, i'm never gonna teach you something you don't need to know, k?" Wukong turned around with his arms crossed as he looked at Mk.

"Mmph." Mk grumbled, his gaze was slightly distracted to a sunflower staff leaning against a pillar, he still didn't know whose staff that was.

"Okay. Now this priceless; ancient mural isn't going to destroy itself." Wukong smirked once more as he goes to lay back on his cloud. "So remember step into the strike."

Mk's phone starts playing a tune, Mei was calling. He took it out of his pocket.

"Mk! We really need your help!" Mei said in the background with a giant purple monster behind her.

"A monster attack the city?!" Mk said rather loudly so Wukong could hear him. "That's terrible!" Mk hung up the phone and turned to Wukong who looked rather displeased. "Guess I gotta go do some boring hero stuff of.. this." Mk gestured to the wall with the massive hole in it. "Okay Bye!" Mk then quickly ran away.

Wukong let out a sigh and turned to the sunflower staff laying against a pillar. "Is this what Pv dealt with when with me?" He mumbled.

—————

Mk dashed through the empty streets of the city riding on a hoverbored and stopped right hy Mei and Y/n.

"What dida miss?!" Mk said as he held the staff and looked up at the giant monster.

"Mk! What took you so long!?" Mei complained.

"Sorry sorry. Monkey King was making me do boring stuff, is that the bad guy? Be right back!" Mk asked with a smile as he looked up.

"Yes, it- Mk don't-!" Y/n tried to warn him but yet again, Mk doesn't listen. 'Just like Wukong..' Y/n silently groaned as he pinched the bridge of his nose.