Now it's time for what you've all been waiting for...

I have to admit, I was stressing about this date even more than the last. I kept fussing over small things, such as my hair and makeup. Again, I was in my room, but this time, I wasn't in front of the dresser, I was pacing franticly around the room. I kept glancing nervously at the clock. This time, I was determined to not be late. It was only 2:45 though, and I wanted to leave at 2:50. I worried about messing up the date again, what Boom was going to think of me, if everything that happened yesterday had been a mere trick, or a prank. Yeah, that sort of thing. I couldn't stand things anymore. I stepped out of my room, hopped into the elevator, and headed for the park far too early. Or was I...?

"Hey! Floyd!" It was Boom. I looked up in surprise. "W-why? I thought the date was at 3:00." I stammered. He smiled, and I blushed. "I was just stressing out too much, so I decided to come now." he explained, and I realized voiced exactly what I'd been doing. I laughed. "Hey, I just did the same thing!" I said. It was might of just been the light, but it looked as though Boom's eyes were sparkling as he looked at me. I suddenly grew hot. "Um, do you want to walk, or something?" I asked nervously. "Sure!" he responded, and then added worriedly (if that's really the word for it) "This isn't going to fail, right?" I had no idea what I was doing, I just slipped my hand into his. He squeezed it, and I squeezed it back. We looked at each other, blushed, and started to walk.

I had no idea if how obvious we were as we walked. I mean, how obvious it was that we were together. Even then, I wasn't sure if I could use the term "together" for our situation. I finally broke the silence. "Sooo, how's it been in your band? I mean, like, what have you been up to?" I asked. Boom looked relieved for me to have spoken. "Oh, um, nothing much, especially since I disappeared after... you-know-what happened." he said. "Yeah," I said quietly. "I also sort of didn't really show up around my brothers a lot after that... I think I probably should have." I looked away as I felt tears sting in my eyes. Come on! I thought. All ready!? But Boom grabbed my shoulder an forced me to look at him. "It's no good worrying about the past. Just think about what's going on now, and learn from those past mistakes. It's what my therapist told me." he said softly but firmly. "And just remember that." 

I smiled at him, and let him take me where ever he wanted me to go. We arrived by a park bench. Boom sat down, and offered a space next to him. I obligingly sat down. I suddenly realized that he was WAY too close to me, and I didn't even care. Boom leaned in, and so did I. My body was doing everything for me. He had his hands on my shoulders now, and so did I. He leaned in closer, and I could feel his breath on my cheek. He probably could feel mine, too. I closed my eyes, and our lips touched.

---------------------------------------

AUTHUR'S NOTE:

I don't know how to end this, so this is how! Thank you for reading!!!!!!

---------------------------------------