07

2 weeks later

2 weeks later

ASIA DIORR LOWRY, 19
Friday, February 2/24

📍MONTEGO BAY COMMUNITY COLLEGE FROME, ST. JAMES.

📌THE PARKING LOT

9:23 a.m.

"Nuh mek nobody get to yuh eno Asia." Mommy reminds me and I sigh. She's been telling me this since week start. I got to school late today because I have to meet with the counselor for an assessment before my official return on Monday. But somehow, I still have to go to class even though my suspension is not technically up.

Me nuh suh hard earz. Kmt.

"Yes mommy mi hear yuh." I try to keep my tone respectful and he hissed. "Yuh betta mek sure yuh hear." She hissed and so do I.

Cya badda wid di fckry suh early ina ih mawning. God sun dvn rise good yet.

I pull the door, exiting the car and walking to my business class.

I had 2 hrs of business studies today and to be honest, mi really cya badda.

Miss ih likkle vacay.

I smile to myself as I enter the classroom. I look up at the students who are now staring at me with expressions of shock, confusion or fear. Along with the teacher who had stopped teaching to watch me.

"Good morning" I muster the courage to say, before the teacher mumbles his response and continues to speak.

Okay then? Mi neva did a beg no good mawning.

I'm almost 100% sure no one will treat Antwayne like this when he returns to school, he'll play the victim and everyone will side with him.

Mi nuh really care stills, back broad enough fi tek on di wull skl.

I was only defending myself, I never provoked Antwayne. So whatever happened had nothing to do with me.

I decided to sit in the back today, leaving the front seats for someone else but as soon as I got back here I remembered why I don't sit around here.

Sasha and Abbey, Comc's very own Batman and Robin. Except these two don't actually go out and fight crime, they just stay home and pretend they do.

In other words, them walk and trouble people pickney and if smaddy clap dem, they can't fight back. Mostly because they just don't know how to but that never stopped them from provoking people.