- 61

| Chapter Sixty - One — UTURN! |
| 1 hour earlier |

"Name her Shotaro, name her Shotaro, name her Shotaro—"

"Would you zip it?!" Sunoo smacks Shotaro upside the head to shut him the hell up.

"It's a girl, Taro." Everyone on board knew now because of how big Shotaro's mouth was. Wonbin didn't mind at most, but he also felt like his entire world had been fast forwarded a few too many years.

"So what if it's a girl? That never stopped my mother." Shotaro chews on a piece of licorice nobody even saw him open, let alone take with him, "Both my folks were sure I'd be a girl, and they already had my name picked out."

"Wasn't your mother drunk when she pushed you out?" Riki asks.

"Okay, ouch." Shotaro scoffs, chewing the candy aggressively.

"We need to go back," Wonbin's been staring at the floor since he'd been pulled back inside the jet, "We have to turn around, guys, I... I gotta go back—"

"Go back? What?" Joshua's ears perk up. He's way in the front. Wonbin doesn't even know how he heard him so well. Nonetheless, the older stares at him like he's insane, "Are you crazy?" There it is.

"She's pregnant and alone, and—"

"She's not alone." Jihoon says. Everyone was paying attention now, aside from Soonyoung and Mingyu, as their eyes laid upon nothing but the sky, "She's got Yuqi, kid. And the lady's a doctor on top of that."

Wonbin takes his lip between his teeth, clenching his jaw all whilst kicking the back of Shotaro's chair in frustration.

"Ow????" Shotaro scoffs once more.

Wonbin pays him no mind, glaring at Eunchae and Sunoo, "How long?" He huffs, eyes so sharp it almost scares them both, "I'd assume from your congratulatory messages that you've known for a while." Wonbin says, taking a deep breath, "How long?"

Sunoo looks at Eunchae.

Eunchae rolls her eyes, nudging Sunoo, "Almost 2 months—"

"Are you serious?!" Wonbin laughs like a maniac, threading his fingers through his hair, sinking into his seat helplessly because there's not much he can do when he's thousands of feet up in the sky.

"She told us not to tell you."

"Why would she do that?!" Wonbin bites the tip of his thumb, looking out the window to hide his tears.

He stares at the world below, or what he could see from up here at least.

But—

He sits up, brows furrowing.

"What's that?"

"What?" Shotaro chews, leaning over his seat to look out of the window. He squints his eyes, taking another harsh bite of the licorice, lips stained red.

"It's just cars." Riki says, perched behind Eunchae and Sunoo as they both attempt to look out of Wonbin's window, even though it shouldn't be this difficult because there's plenty of other ones.

They just had to be that way.

"Yeah, but that many?" Wonbin blinks.

Shotaro looks at Wonbin sympathetically, patting his shoulder, "Look, dude... I know you're kinda going through it, but—"

"It's 4 in the morning, Taro. Have you ever seen that many cars—" As Wonbin speaks, what seems to be around 10-15 other vehicles swerve around the corner, "—on the road...?" He trails.