The Richest Duck in the World!

Intro

Scrooge's dime falls out of the sky. The dime rolls away from Scrooge who is smirking with confidence. Scrooge motions Jason, Della, Donald, Huey, Dewey, Louie, and Webby, to follow his lead and they run after both items while running from all of their enemies.

Life is like a hurricane

Here in Duckburg!

They now run in the city itself, everything zooms out to reveal multiple people to Launchpad who give a salute before quickly taking back control over the plane.

Race cars, lasers, airplanes

It's a duck-blur!

Webby uses a flashlight to help search the dime in the darkness but the kids gets scared away by Demonworth.

Might solve a mystery or rewrite history!

DuckTales! Woo-oo!

Scenes shift to a room where Jason, Donald, Della, Scrooge and the kids relish with the treasure they've found but yelp in horror when a lobster monster arrives causing Louie to make a run for it but loses the gold he picked up in the process.

Every day they're out there making

DuckTales! Woo-oo!

Jason is in his houseboat with a determined expression sailing it across a violent storm across the seas with Scrooge and Della right next to him and Donald and Launchpad placing the boys in one life jacket. Unfortunately a rope from a pirate ship ensnares Launchpad and swings him around.

Tales of derring-do

Bad and good luck tales! Woo-oo!

Beakely drives Scrooge through a safari where he fails to grab his dime. The kids along with Jason and Della ride on a rhino with Donald being dragged by a long rope.

Scenes shift to a room where Dewey pulls out a sword, opening a cage that releases the Golden Dragon. Jason, Della, Donald, Beakley get into a battle stance the and the fire on Scrooge's torch goes out.

D-d-d-danger! Lurks behind you!

There's a stranger out to find you

What to do, just grab on to some...

Scrooge is tapped on the shoulder and now the mummy of Toth-Ra is chasing the 6 ducks across the room. Webby fires her grappling hook which grips onto a pole. Everyone holds onto her and they fly up. They surround Toth-Ra, grab onto lose papers sticking from his body and pull. He spins until he's reduced to nothing but bones.

DuckTales! Woo-oo! They run back to the gold room.

Every day they're out there making

The Duck/McDuck family are surrounded by their enemies again. Scrooge stops where he is fearlessly before flipping up and diving inside the coins. He comes back and Jason, Della, Donald, Scrooge, Dewey, Huey, Louie and Webby continue fearlessly running across the floor of coins with the Sunchaser following.

DuckTales! Woo-oo!

Tales of daring-

Bad and good-

Not ponytails or cottontails, no

DuckTales! WOO-OO!

As he's chased by his enemies, Scrooge swims after his dime until he reaches the top of a formation where Beakley and Della pull Jason, the kids and Donald up. Scrooge finally catches his dime. Just as they were about to crash the Sunchaser crashes into 'DuckTales' signs, knocking their enemies off.