The Supreme Leader's New Groove (1)

Start from the beginning

   "No, this time, you're the Supreme Leader of Japan," Himiko answered. 

   "Nee-heehee...why? Is that something, besides my backwash, that turns you on, too?" Himiko slowly pulled the collar of her jacket over her mouth to hide her creeping smile. She looked at him with a naughty twinkle in her eye. Kokichi raised his eyebrows at her. "Seriously, Himiko?!"

   "It's not my fault, okay?!" Himiko cried. "Imagine being in charge of a country as a teenager, and even though you look dumb, you're actually really smart!" Kokichi smiled in confusion. 

   "I...don't know how to respond to that," he mumbled. 

   "Plus, have you seen yourself in your supreme leader garb?!" Himiko continued. "It's not a lie when they say women love a man in uniform!"

   "Okay, well, technically, it's not a 'uniform,' " Kokichi said, putting up air quotes. "It's just a cape and a hat."

   "Nyeh...I don't care! It's hot is what it is!" Himiko said. 

   "Phew, well, okay, then," Kokichi said, taking a breath. "Good to know. Jeez, I'm learning all sorts of things about you today."

   "Like what?"

   "Like you think dictators are hot," Kokichi replied with a smirk.

   "I don't think dictators are hot, I only think you're hot!" Himiko said, smacking Kokichi's chest. Kokichi sat up and placed his wide-open hands near his mouth. 

   "Himiko thinks dictators are hot! Himiko thinks dictators are hot!" he sang at the top of his lungs, rocking from side to side. Himiko pinned him down back onto his pillows.

   "Stop it! I don't think dictators are hot!" she said.

   "Yes, you do!" Kokichi teased. Himiko grabbed one of his pillows and plopped it over his face.

   "There! Now, you can't talk! And I don't think dictators are hot," she said.

   "Yef, you do!" Kokichi muffled through the pillow. Himiko lifted the pillow to see Kokichi with a devilish smile. His bangs had brushed over to the side of his face, covering one of his eyes.

   "Don't smile at me like that," Himiko said, blushing.

   "Why? You like that, too?" Kokichi asked, slowly raising a brow. He bit his lip seductively. His eye gleamed with mischief that Himiko couldn't resist. Without a second thought, she clutched his scarf and leaned forward. She kissed him deeply as if he were leaving, and they'd never see each other again. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her passionately, gently placing his hand on the back of her head. After a few moments, they pulled back, staring fervently into each other's eyes.

   "Well, um...I guess I'd better read this story before this turns into something els-" Kokichi began softly as he reached for the papers with his hand.

   "The story can wait," Himiko interrupted between sharp breaths, placing her hand on his. "Just a little longer." Kokichi chuckled as Himiko went in for another kiss. She moved her hands from his scarf up to his cheeks, but to her, it wasn't enough. She wanted to feel more of him. She moaned softly as she ran her fingers through his hair, then wrapped her arms around his head, shifting her weight as she pulled her body slightly above so that his lips were now level with her neck. Kokichi peppered her neck with soft kisses, making Himiko gasp and giggle softly with delight. 

   "Mmm...Himiko...I think we should stop," Kokichi murmured, though he continued kissing her neck. 

   "More..." Himiko pouted, leaning her head against Kokichi's. 

   "Nope..." Kokichi said, forcing himself to come out of the trance. He gently nudged Himiko off of him. "That's enough, babe." Himiko groaned reluctantly, as she laid next to him, but she eyed him intensely. 

   "I love it when you tell me what to do," she admitted in a seductive whisper, her chest heaving. 

   "Yeah...I can see that," Kokichi replied with a cheeky grin. "Lemme read the story real quick, and then we can kiss some more after that, cuz...dayum, that was totally not boring!"

   "Yes, sir...Supreme Leader, sir," Himiko murmured, her eyes still burning with passion.