Undercover Lolita (10)

"Y-You're behind all of this?! Seriously?!" Kokichi breathed in horror. 

    "Yup! I sure aaam!" Lola sang as she did a twirl. 

   "B-But...why? How?! " Himiko stammered, latching tightly onto Kokichi.

  "Heehee...it was soooo easy!" Lola giggled. "It all started a superdy-duper long time ago! My sixth birthday was coming up, so I asked my mommy and daddy if I could have the cutest dollhouse in the entiiire world! They said no! But, I wanted the dollhouse so badly, so I asked again, like the nice, sweet, adorable little girl that I am, but, they still said no! And that made me veeeeery angry! Heehee...can you guess what I did next?" Kokichi and Himiko looked at each other in horror.

   "So...you killed your own parents, then," Kokichi answered in a low, horrified voice.

   "Yaaaay!! You got it right!" Lola exclaimed happily, clapping her hands together. "When my mommy and daddy went night-night, I went downstairs to grab Mr. Chop-Chop, my extra-sharp axe. Then, Mr. Chop-Chop got to work on mommy and daddy! Isn't that cute?!" 

   "You...killed your own parents just because they wouldn't give you a dollhouse?! " Dark Lady breathed in disbelief. 

    "Isn't that just saaaad?" Lola asked in a cutesy, sad voice. "A sweet, little girl like me not being able to have the dollhouse she wanted and deserved. I just hated that! Hated it! Hated it! Hated it! HATED IT!! Sooo...I thought, why not make my very own dollhouse? A dollhouse that I could have forever and ever! Even a dollhouse that could one day be a tourist attraction, and I could be rich, and have more and more cute things!! Eeeeeeee!! That idea was sooo cute! And, you know what else is cute? Lo-litaaaas!! And, if I were to combine the two, I would have Lolita Land!! A huuuge dollhouse with nothing but lolitas inside!! Wanna know how I did it? Okay, then! I'll tell you!

   After Mr. Chop-Chop got rid of mommy and daddy for me, I called my auntie and unkie on the phone! I told them that if they didn't help me make a dollhouse, they were going to meet Mr. Chop-Chop, too! They were scared, which I thought was really cute! So, they decided to help me come up with a superific plan to achieve the cutest dream ever!! They set up a café that would attract the cutest lolitas! And I got to choose which lolitas would spend the rest of their lives here with me! Yaaaay!!"

   "So, you knew about the café the whole time?" Gizmo asked, trying to keep up. 

   "Mm-hmm!" Lola replied with a happy nod. "My auntie and unkie hired a bunch of ladies to be waitresses at Lolita Land Café! Those ladies had itty-bitty, eensy-weensy, tiny, cute, little cameras on their outfits, and wore small microphones in their ears! And from here in my dollhouse, I would watch the whoooole thing! I would let the waitresses know which lolita from the café seemed the best for my collection, which was the whole reason behind the creative lolita contest! Of course, I wanted the more popular lolitas at first, like the classic, sweet, gothic, and so on, and so on! But, that got boring, and I wanted to find lolitas that were more unique, lolitas that had their own cute style! And when they got their photo taken, the camera would shoot a veeeery tiny tracking device so that my unkie would know where a lolita was right after she left the café, and he would snatch her away and bring her to me! Heehee...isn't that just so gosh darn cuuuute?!" 

   "Wait...so, those lolita statues we saw in the hallway just now..." Kokichi began. 

   "Yooouuuu got it!" Lola said. "Those aren't really statues! Those are the cute lolita girls from the café that I've been collecting!" Kokichi, Himiko, and the other girls were horrified.

   "Nyeeeh...what did you do to them?!" Himiko exclaimed.

   "Heeheehee...before setting up the café, it took years and years for my aunt and unkie to come up with the perfect method of keeping the lolitas here with me so they don't run away and leave me sad," Lola explained. "And because my auntie and unkie are scientists, they came up with a serum that would transform the lolitas into life-sized lolita dollies!" Kokichi remembered the glowing green liquid in the laboratory, realizing that that must have been the serum.

   "Dolls?! " Popeye gasped. "D-Does that mean they're...d-dead?!"

    "Preeetty much!" Lola answered, bouncing cheerfully. "But, most importantly, they're my dollies! And they're going to stay with me forever here in Lolita Land!!"

   "So, all the screaming we've been hearing..." Army Brat began. 

    "Yup! That was from the lolitas being pumped with the Dolly Serum auntie and unkie made!" Lola replied. "It hurts them sooo much, it almost makes me cwy! But, then I remember that they're going to be my dollies, so I become happy aaaaallll over again!" 

   "YOU'RE HORRIBLE!!! " Popeye bellowed, tears flowing from her eyes. "YOU'RE AN EVIL, HORRIBLE LITTLE GIRL!!! " Lola tilted her head. 

   "Mmm...I don't think I'm horrible! I'm really cute and adorable!" she squealed and giggled. "See? I even rhymed! That's how cute I am!"

   "You killed a bunch of innocent girls!" Popeye said. "Just so you can have this stupid dollhouse fantasy!! You're an evil little girl!!" Lola's smile suddenly became menacing. 

   "You're making me aaaangryyyy..." she sang in a low, ominous voice. 

   "I don't care!!" Popeye shouted. "Brats like you don't deserve to have a dollhouse! You deserve to rot in jail!!" 

    "I WANT A LOLITA DOLLHOUSE, AND I'M GONNA HAVE ONE, YOU MEANIE, ROTTEN, STINKY LOLITA!!!" Lola screamed angrily, stomping her feet. She then smiled evilly at Popeye with heaving breaths. "Lola...doesn't like it...when lolitas...are very mean. They're supposed to be...very...cute and nice. If you can't be cute...or nice...then, Lola...will have to teach...you...a...LESSOOOON!!! " She ran straight towards Popeye with a murderous intent in her eyes. At the end of her parasol's handle, a needle stuck out. She swung her parasol and jabbed Popeye in the arm with the needle. Popeye cried out in pain and stumbled backwards before falling to the floor. She writhed in pain as the serum coursed through her veins. Kokichi, Himiko, and the other girls watched in horror as Popeye's body began to stiffen.

   "AAAUUGHHH..." Popeye screamed. She looked up at the others with tears flowing from her eyes. "Help me..." she strained. Suddenly, she unleashed a blood-curdling scream the likes of which the others have never heard, not even in their worst nightmares. "AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!" Her scream echoed through the house until it began to fade as Popeye drew her final breath. There she was on the floor, stiff and still as a doll with a horrified expression on her face.