@walker.scobell
It's ok you look great
↪️ @evelynmeester01
Don't lie but thanks 😭
↪️ @walyn.shipper
DJEMNDKWJSKWMSKWMMKSSKWM

@thedylanhoffman
Omg Evie what it's been soo long
↪️ @evelynmeester01
DYLAN OMG IT HAS I MISSED U SM DM ME
↪️ @yourgirlmomona
Who is that?
↪️ @walker.scobell
Idk.

It had been a few days since the pool and that night I posted that selfie. Dylan was my best friend growing up, before I met Momona but he moved away when we were both 7. I can't lie, I really do miss him so imagine my surprise when he I received a dm from him today.

    Dylan Hoffman

Hey Evie, missed me?

Omg are you kidding? Ofc I did how have you been Dyl

Everything's been good life's great out here in Chicago

I'm so glad to hear that you were so excited to go

Yeah but I really have missed you Evie how long has it been now?

Wow at least 5 years right?

Well good thing I'm omw then

What?!

I've sorted it all out w ur mom I'm getting on the plane in 10

Dylan omg when do you land!

About 2

I can't wait dyl im so excited

See you then Evie ❤️

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

What is happening in my life right now? Firstly, I have an amazing group of friends who I'm genuinely happy with, I have walker who I think is just a friend but come on. And now, dyl is coming home. He didn't say how long for though and I decided that I wanted some details so I climbed out of bed and raced down the stairs, practically falling down them.
"Whoa there, calm down ussain bolt." Mom chuckled with a huge grin on her face, she knew that I knew.
"Dylan is coming?!" I almost shouted, my eyes tearing.
"Oh babe, I knew you'd be excited!" She squealed, pulling me in for a hug.
"Thank you so much mom."
"Don't thank me, he was the one that organised it all." She told me, stroking my hair.
I pulled out of the hug and jumped up and down, blinking all of the teas out of my eyes. I was determined to make this a really exciting and not at all emotional day.
"Are we going to pick him up from the airport?" I asked, grinning.
"Yep. It's him and heather, David and Hannah were too busy." She explained.
Heather was Dyl's mom and we got along so well, she had always been like a second mom to me and her, my mom and Blake have always been close. Hannah and David were as you probably guessed, his dad and sister. Me and Hannah were never really close growing up because she is like 5 years older than us I think so she was always 'too cool' to play with us.
"How long is he here for?"
"Two weeks." Mom answered, raising her eyebrows.
"This is gonna be so much fun." I said, quietly though this time.
"You can introduce him to everyone aswell, I can already tell from our little talk in the kitchen the other day that he would love Brady."
"Yeah thats a good idea, I'll invite them all over in a few days." I smiled.