Ten

"You guys go." I wave them off.

"What are you going to do." JJ asks worried.

"Just go." I say as they start running. I notice Rafes motorcycle driving towards the plane as I start running as fast as my legs can take me.

I get just behind the plane when I hear a gun shot and I freeze. I gasp seeing Peterkin collapse to the ground as Rafe hold the gun at her.

I quickly lay down so the long grass completely covers my body.

Rafe just shot her...

Tears start to fall from my eyes as my hand covers my mouth so they can't hear me.

Next thing I see is John B break out into a sprint as Rafe starts shooting. I go to stand up and run with John B when a bullet goes flying right at me. I quickly go back down in hopes they didn't see me when Rafe starts dragging Sarah into the car against her will and they drive off in Wards truck.

I look over at my arm to see it's bleeding in the same spot Crain cut me.

Why is it always my arm.

I start crying seeing the cops pull up as Ward stands by Peterkin. I lay down knowing I can't get up in fear of getting caught.

I slowly start army crawling away as fast as possible when I notice it gets really quiet. I look back seeing Ward looking right at the grass.

I cover my mouth and stay as still at possible. I see him start to walk toward the grass but stops once the cops come.

The cops take Ward out of there and start driving off. Once the cop car is out of sight I stand up and run as fast as I can.

"Is this yours?" JJ asks as we look at a bloody John B.

"Whose blood is that?" Kie asks.

John B quickly pulls us down hiding us.

"John B where is Julie." I ask worried.

"Julie? Wasnt she with you?" John B says in shock and confused.

"No, she left us to go where you were." JJ says worried.

"Shit. We gotta find her before him." John B says worried as he stands up.

I walk through the front door to see my dad even more beat up than last time. He looks at me and noticies my arm.

"Who the hell did that?" He asks pissed off standing up and grabbing my arm. He brings me to the bathroom and tells me to sit on the sink. "You better answer me who the hell did this"

"It just a scratch dad." I say trying to wave it off.

"No it's not. Your face is puffy, your arm is bleeding and you haven't been home for a fucking week so what the hell happened." He says visibly getting mad.

"I was scratched my a fire poker. Just please clean it up." I say starting to cry again.

He fixes up my arm and tells me it's fine now.

I leave the bathroom and go straight to my room.

My bestfriend.

The person I told everything too, the perosn I went to when my dad did something, the perosn who knows everything about me.

Shot Peterkin.

I grab my pillow and curl up crying myself to sleep.

Rafe shot the sheriff.