"Oh, I know it is. A few of them told me as much. I've never...been a homewrecker before."

Angie clasped her hand around the coin in her pocket. "Listen May, don't waste tears on David. He's not a real man. A real man would binge watch Jeopardy with you, read your favorite book series, not make you pay for dinner, not hesitate to play the scratch cards game with you, and would sing a duet of Shallow from A Star Is Born with you. He only checked one of those boxes."

Mary Margaret raised her eyebrows. "For someone who is content with being alone, you have very high standards."

"What's the scratch cards game?" Emma wondered.

Before Angie could answer, Emma's phone rang. "Sheriff Swan. Yeah, I'll be right down." She hung up the call and turned to Angie. "Duty calls."

Angie leaned over to Mary Margaret and gave her a bear hug. "Love you, May."

"Glad to know someone does," Mary Margaret said as she returned the hug. "Love you too."

Emma started to walk towards the car and Angie moved to follow. However, pink glitter fell from the sky and covered her. Angie coughed. She was pretty sure that she'd swallowed some of the sparkles.

"Sorry!" a worker called from the lamppost he was decorating.

Angie didn't care too much about the glitter. What she cared about was the strange thing that happened after the glitter fell. Angie felt a short rush of images grace her mind. A golden crown. Pink dust. A green flash. Vines. The images were gone as soon as they had arrived. Angie felt heat creep up her spine as she tried to process what just happened

"Angie?" Emma called, having doubled back to check on her. "You okay?"

Angie blinked a few times and brushed the glitter off of herself. It seemed as if she had some type of flashback. "Yeah. Can you take this for now? I need to go somewhere."

53 days. That's how long the curse was in effect until Lilith started to feel strange about the whole situation. When she woke up, everything was too quiet. She had to make her food herself, as there were no people to sell ingredients to her. It also got a little lonely in the castle. Lilith normally wouldn't mind being alone, but she had gotten used to Rumplestiltskin's company. Even though she had poisoned him, slashed him with a fireplace poker, tied him up, and stuck him in a deal that benefitted her only, she cared about him.

Lilith had thought that getting her revenge would make her feel better. But now, she didn't know how to feel. She had done it. She should be happy. Yet here she was, questioning if she should take her curse back.

Lilith sat down at the table and gently tapped her scepter on the ground, summoning some fruit. However, the second the fruit hit her plate, it began to rot. Lilith sighed and pushed the fruit away, placing her head on the table.

"Seems like you've got a bad apple," a voice called from the door.

Lilith jumped up and fired a blast towards the door. The Evil Queen instantly caught it and turned it black. She closed her fist and the blast vanished. Lilith was shook. "How did you break my spell?"

The Evil Queen chuckled as she sat in the chair opposite Lilith. "I've been awake this whole time, dear. Turns out being able to hold your breath underwater for two minutes comes in handy for something."

Lilith sighed. Of course she survived. The Evil Queen had her ways. "Go away."

"I thought you wanted company, dear."