8 || the call

both the girls and boys team were now in a seven eleven. chrisett standing with nelson and sasha with romelo. the rest of the girls team were grouped up with the people they were closest with.

they both had game 2 today and they were just getting some stuff to eat or drink before the game. chrisett was now going to the refrigerators.

she bent down with her knees and observed the long rows and columns of drinks. she picked up a lemonade and a bottle of water.

little did she know nelson was right behind her. when she got up she slightly jumped and he was looking straight into her eyes and extremely close to her face.

"nelson !" she yelped as she turned to him. "hi" he smiled at her. "you ready to pay?" chrisett nodded at him before they started walking to the register.

chrisett greeted the cashier before putting her stuff down on he counter. she began to rummage through her bag for money before she heard a beep.

nelson had paid for her stuff. "nelson I was gonna payyyy" she whined. "it's fine, angel. I wanted to." he smiled at her again making her weak in her knees.

"but nelson-" she started. "just stop talkin and say thank you." he said. "thank you nels."she smiled at him and lightly punched his chest.

Chrisett walks back to the rest of the groups who were in the back on the 7/11, eating and using random things as tables to put their stuff on.

she goes to sit on the seats infront of an arcadr game thingy. she takes off her backpack and put the bottle of water in it. keeping the lemonade out so she could drink it.

daydrian was talking to nelson at the register. "she said Im too big" nelson says while rubbing his hands together.

"what chu mean?" daydrian asks. "you know what she means" "this nigga got baby meat- HAHA he's got baby meat." daydrian says. while laughing.

the rest of them walk to the back of the store and nelson sits next to chrisett for a while as he just talks to the boys.

"OK yall, we ready to go or what?" cam asks the group before a variety of 'yes' 'ye' and 'yup' came from the group.

the whole group walks out of the 7/11 before cam takes a call outside. nelson still standing next to chrisett with his headphones in.

suddenly the camera turned to nelson who was singing along to sza.

"I can not loOOooOse when I'm with yoOUOUo How can I snooze and miss the the moment, You just to imPOrtAnt, Nobody do body Like you do I can't LOOOooOOoSEEE"

Chrisett slowly walks away from him as the group starts to cross the street. when they are close to gym, tray starts playing skeeyee on his speaker while slightly dancing to the music.

when they enter the gym this time, there is triple the amount of people that the girls saw at their first game.

"damn bruh, I didn't think there was gon be this much people." cam says as he pushes himself through the crowd.

when the huge group finds their bench they decided that a lot of people would have to stand of just sit on the ground.

cam started a huddle as the girls just stood up behind the bench and waited for the game to start, suddenly they heard the crowd go crazy.

they all look up to see cam bouncing the ball off the backboard and letting one of the players dunk it, everyone jumped as he jumped and chrisett cheered for them.

the game started, but nelson sadly wasn't a starter, he went to the bench slightly tense and sat down in front of chrisett as they began to watch the game.