5.

I have big tits and I love just letting them out. I don't just pop my tits out on a random -no obv butttttt I do love teasing people. If y'all don't know I had a book before this it got deleted but eh whatever. Anyway I mentioned a cirtain girl who i kinda well I wanted her to rail me bad. I told this in my last book but I'll say it again.
We were at another school for a debate competition. It was just us two and it was like a 3-4 day thing. We had breaks after every 45 min session. One the first day we went to the restroom after the first session just fixing our hair and stuff yk. And I was doing my hair while I'm suddenly pushed against the counter and she is kissing me. I obviously melted I've had a crush on her for idek how long. Anyway we start making out. She's kissing my neck. I'm sitting on the counter atp(yes she's taller than me). Shes leaving hickeys and my shirt is unbottend so is her. The bell rings and we can't do anything morem so we go and we do this after almost every session. And at the last day during the after party. Se hauls me into the stall and gets rid of my pants I undo her shirt. Pulling out eachother tie. She goes down on her knees and starts leaving hickeys near my pussy. I don't think I've ever been that wet. She licks my clit and my hamds go to her hair. She eats me out fingering me. I was moaning so loud but had to be quite. She slaps my pussy and kept saying dirty things to me. Calling me a good girl and her own personal fuck toy. I came so hard. Ever since then all I've thought about her bending me over and spanking my ass red. When she just pushed her long (so long) fingers into my pussy. I wanna moan and scream for her. Moan her name. Get fucked by her. I'm so fucking wet i eed to forget her. Right now I'm so fucking wet and needy I just need to get fucked but I keep doubting someone can make me cum harder than her. I want to e used by my dom. Held helpless. Push my skirt up rip my panties and just use me please. Spank my pussy make me a cumming and squirting mess. Punish me. Fill me with your cum. Make me take it like that whore I am.

Help me please I'll be a good fuck toy.
Use me please fuck me

-ms.wet-