7. satoru gojo (jujutsu kaisen)

Do I Wanna Know? ~ Arctic Monkeys

you had stepped out of the dressing room, spinning in a circle to show off the outfit you had picked out. "what do you think?" you ask your friend. standing up from the bench your friend examined your outfit; walking circles around you, patting down the skirt, playing with the fabric of the shirt, adjusting the way it sat on your body. taking a step back from you, your friend looked you up and down intently. "don't i have this same shirt?" he asks. "do you? it was from the mens section," you question in return. "it looks good on you, you can just have mine. i have two of the same one i'm pretty sure," he shrugs. "i'm not taking your clothes. how does the outfit look?" you ask again. he nods, "good. but let's see the dress before we decide," you give a quick nod before heading back into the dressing rooms to change. he sat back down on the bench, looking around at the other dresses nearby as he waited. you walked back out in the black, corset mini dress. it had a tie in the front and small black buttons that went down the corset, the bottom of the dress puffing out starting at your waist. you tugged on the spaghetti straps, adjusting the front as you stepped in front of him. you fixed the ends of the dress before looking at him. "this one," he says before you could ask, standing back to his feet he walked closer, examining the dress, circling you once more. "yeah, this is the one," he repeats, as he stares down at you. you look up at him, "are you sure? is this appropriate for your boss' birthday party?" you ask him. he nods quickly, "it's not some dressy company party, Y/n. if it was some formal business thing we wouldn't be allowed to invite anyone. it's just a birthday at a nice restaurant," he reassures. you give him a smile, "alright, then! i'll go change so we can finally leave!" you say with relief. heading back to his house for a little bit.

you watched him as he cooked dinner, leaning against the counter. "do you need help with anything?" you ask feeling bad for just standing there. he shakes his head with a big smile. as he passed by he stopped beside you. "you just sit there and look pretty." you roll your eyes at his remark as he continued cooking. when dinner was ready you both sat in the living room and watched a movie. though it was mostly for background noise as you both talked about the party tomorrow. "it's getting late, i should head home," you say looking at the time on your phone. the two of you stand up, walking to the front door, he hands you your dress. "i'll see you tomorrow, then?" he smiles, opening the front door for you, he looked at you briefly as he stepped back. you give him a nod, "i'll be back here around 3," you step outside, waving goodbye heading back to your car. he leaned against the door frame, one hand in his pocket, as he watched you get into your car. he closed the door, a quiet sigh escaping his lips, rubbing the back of his head.

the next morning you had got ready for the day, spraying your perfume on you before you got out of your car to head inside. you knock on the door, no answer. you knock once more. maybe he's in the bathroom? you thought to yourself. you get your keys out, grabbing the key to his house and unlocking the door. "Satoru?" you call out. no response. you take your shoes off, heading towards his bedroom. as you passed the living room you noticed his feet hanging off the side of the couch. you walk over, looking down to see him sleeping. at least he's dressed. "Satoru?" you whisper, wrapping around the couch. you reach out to shake him but stop yourself. you smile at how peaceful he looks, you run your fingers through his hair. his breathing was light and soft. you stared at him, continuing to gently run your fingers through his soft white hair. you looked down his body, trying your best not to laugh at how he didn't fit on the couch with his lanky body. just then you were being pulled on top of him, catching you by surprise you let out a squeal. "Satoru-," you start. "just a few more minutes," he says, your face buried in his neck. your hand clench his shirt, your eyes wide. "please," he whispers, adjusting his position for you to lay more comfortably. you could feel his breathing on the top of your head. you didn't fight back. "okay," you struggle to get out.

it had been silent for 5 minutes before he sighed. you sit up to look at him. he stares up at you at your movement. he doesn't say anything as he scooches himself to sit up a little but keeping you on top of him. that's when he takes in your outfit. "you look beautiful," he says, his eyes coming to meet yours. you look down at his chest, your cheeks getting warm. "thank you," you mumble. he went silent again but you could feel him staring at you. you look back at him, your heart felt like it was put in a furnace as his hand grabbed your chin, pulling you closer to him. he stopped himself before he continued, biting his lip. his eyes looking down at your lips and coming back up to your eyes. your heart was pounding in your chest, you knew your face was scorching red. "Satoru, are you okay?" you ask him with shaky breath. his nose brushed against yours as he nodded. his head moved slightly closer but he quickly halted the movement just before your lips brushed against each other. "i've been dreaming of you a lot lately," he admits. "maybe there's someone else you're seeing... but i'm on the cusp of kissing you and it gets harder not to everytime i see you. so i'm sorry if i've overstepped a boundary today," he whispers. you could feel his breathing getting heavier as he tried to steady it. you found it hard not to keep eye contact with him. it was as if he had sucked you in, held you there unable to look away. taking one more look down at your lips he leaned back against the arm of the couch, his head hanging back as he rubbed his eyes. "i'm sorry, Y/n," he apologizes again. it went silent. you stared at him, watching him lay there, his own ears had turned a light pink. his mind rushed with thoughts of you and how you'd react. you call out his name, getting him to raise his head and look at you. you had now been the one leaning close to his face. "maybe i'm too busy being yours to fall for somebody new," your own eyes trailing between his eyes and lips. he was quick to pull you into a kiss, one hand resting on the small of your back, the other holding the back of your head. one of your arms laid over his shoulder, the other holding his face as you lean further into the kiss.