3 Gender War

Everyone in the room stood up as the 'Honorable' Chief Justice Mr. Moonholder arrived for the hearing. The proceedings of the Justice  department started and it was time for the Advocate General (Solicitor General) Mr. Dhande to present his case.

"Although, imagination is a wonderful gift of human beings, but there are limits to the realization of 'fantasy sexual worlds' is required.

So far, society has been given more power than the individual, thus limiting individual rights. As a result, some human beings have been frustrated in some ways. This is true, but on the contrary, the values accepted by the group as a society were being protected.

Of course, even though the men and women of the royal class who had the right to control the society were enacting the sexual worlds of their imaginations, but their worlds were usually not visible to anyone outside the palaces. Also, in order to survive as rulers, there was a tendency among the rulers to accept only the values accepted by the society, while hiding the realized sexual world of their imagination from the society. Additionally, out of the numerous rulers of the past, only a few rulers' sexual ideas went outside the scope of the societies accepted values. Therefore, the space for the 'fantasy sexual universe made real' was very small in the vast expanse of history.

At present, however we have adopted a social structure that values individual rights more than societies rights. Hence, 'any subversive demands in the name of individual rights' are taking place. At such a time, organizations that can meet these demands may ask, 'Are we not ignoring the long-term consequences in the name of protecting individual rights?' We should think more about this. Even if we take the subject of 'legal recognition of same-sex marriage', we have to understand that the loss of society will be greater due to such recognition, but the personal loss of individuals will be greater. How is that? We will see.

The days of watching blue films on a CD player are now a thing of the past and the invention of the smartphone has opened up a whole naked world on a seat. So, considering today's true situation, compare the few rulers in history who made the sexual world of their imagination a reality and any person today. Any and all sexual universes built by those few rulers are today freely available for everyone to see through audio-visual media. In short, 'though everyone can be royal in fantasy today, the sexual world of fantasy will remain ordinary unless experienced in reality' and it's enough my lord.

Also, through its decisions given in the last few years, the judiciary has opened the windows to make the 'Sexual World of Imagination' a reality. But, should we not stop this topic here? Therefore, I request the Hon'ble Bench, on behalf of the Government party, to save the precious time of the Hon'ble Bench by quashing all the petitions seeking legalization of same-sex marriages."