Swaying the weird thinkings away, I tried to concentrate in my mind about how to present my clumsy self a bit sophisticatedly there, without messing bad. By the time I was done with my thought process, the mansion was visible in our eyesight.

I was in a trance seeing the beauty of the architecture. A royal palace it was indeed, the curves and designs screamed it every minute.

Getting down the car, we entered the bid royal iron gate and the securities took their positions as soon as seeing us and they bowed to Vaani. She playfully dismissed them and we went towards the main door which was opened as soon as they spot us, as if the guards were already informed.

Putting my first steps inside, I was engulfed in a tight hug by none other than Vaani's mother, the queen itself. She broke the hug and I bent down to take her blessings.

"Khush raho beta. Kitne dino se intezaar tha tumhara yaha aane ka. Andar aao." She escorted me inside and I noticed some people in the main hall.

First one was our MD, Aditya sir and next to him was sitting another man,who looked like in his twenties. Next to him was Mr Ashish Singh Rajvansh, who was reading some magazines.

"Hey kuku, what's up?" Vaani said to the young man sitting beside Aditya sir.

"Yaar di, mat karo Aisa" he said when Vaani ruffled his hair.

"Ruhanika beta, aao tum yaha baitho"

As soon as the people in the hall heard Ruhanika's name, everyone became curious and attentive.

"Toh aap ho Ruhanika Rathore, Yaar di har bakt apki hi to baat karti hain. Waise, hi, I'm Kunal, The youngest and the most loveliest in the family" The young man introduced himself.

"Umm, hi, I'm Ruhanika. Ni..nice to meet you" I tried not to stutter , but yaar, chalo thik hai, koi baat nhi"

"Di, aao, main sabse apko milati hoon. Yeh hai world's coolest chachu, Mr Ashish Singh Rajvansh." Vaani said

"Aur mere papa" Kunal chirped in the back

"Good evening sir" I said after taking his blessings. He smiled and patted my head

"Yeh hai, world ki coolest se bhi coolest chachi, Mrs Pragati Singh Rajvansh." Vaani said

"Aur mere mummy" Kunal chirped again

I bent down to take the blessings but she stopped me and hugged me.

"Bohot dino se milna chahti thi tumse" she smiled so beautifully.

"My pleasure ma'am." I said

"Yeh kya sir, ma'am lagake rakhe ho, chachu Chachi bolo formalities chorke" Shirsha ma'am said

"Bilkul" Pragati ma'am said

"Pretty ladies, apka ho gaya to main aage badhu?" Vaani asked jokingly. And earned a slap at her forehead from her mother

"Accha, yeh hai humare office se MD, eklauta Adi Bhai mere, Mr Aditya Singh Rajvansh" Vaani introduced

"Good evening Ruhanika" he said and we shook hands.

Author's POV•

".....yes..yes...let me know about that ASAP." A voice boomed in the hall from the entrance and all eyes snapped towards the person. It was none other than Mr Abhimaan Singh Rajvansh, who entered the house ordering someone on the call. As soon as Ruhanika spotted him, her sole motive to visit here ran outside the door and the only thing she wished for now was to get out from here. She wished God to not let Abhimaan see her, but God denied her wish this time and Abhimaan's eyes spotted and stopped exactly on her. She just wished the earth to swallow her down.