1. Vaani's first day at office

Author's POV

"Hey people, Goodmorning" a very excited voice of Vaani boomed in the dining hall of the Rajvansh mansion. An overexcited Vaani came and took her blessings from the elders and joined the breakfast.

 An overexcited Vaani came and took her blessings from the elders and joined the breakfast

(Vaani's outfit)

"Kya baat hai, aj itni khush dikh rahi hai app di?" Kunal asked.

"Exactly. Kyunki main khush hoon, aj se meri job Jo shuru ho rahi hai Rajvansh Designs mein. Woh bhi meri dream designer ke under mein. Bhai sa ne Haan Jo kar diya hai." She replied happily.

"Accha..yeh baat hai, to mujhe bhi batao ki kon hai tumhara dream designer jiske sath Kam karne ke liye tum itni excited ho" Aditya asked.

Vaani was about to answer but she stopped mid way hearing the roaring footsteps approaching them. The footsteps were enough to scream the name of the owner. Yes, it was none other than the dashing Abhimaan Singh Rajvansh.

The first thing he did was taking his mother's blessings and then his chachu sa and Chachi sa's blessings. He sat on the head chair of the dining table, an evidence which showed that he was the head of the family. On his right sat his maa sa, his chachu sa and Chachi sa and on his left the younger clan of the family.

"Vaani, all ready for the office?" He asked in a calm tone.

"Ji Bhai sa"

"You know na I won't be in that branch of the office everyday. I visit there twice a week. You sure you would manage?" He asked again.

"You don't worry bhai sa. I know you won't be there everyday and I think that won't be a problem. Because nobody knows that I am your sister, thanks to you for keeping my identity under cover. I really want to mingle with the people over there and work as a normal employee without any biasness. And I also want people to befriend me knowing my capabilities and not my identity of being a 'Rajvansh'.

"Abhimaan ne accha training Diya hai isse bhi, haina bhabhi?" Pragati asked Shirsha.

Shirsha nodded.

Well, it was that the families tried everytime to bring some emotions out of Shirsha, but the only thing she did was talk just few words and nod.

"Di, app batao na uss designer ke baare mein, Jo aap bata rahi thi." Kunal chirped

"Haan, to uska naam hai 'Ruhanika Rathore'. Yaad hai pichle baar hamare spring season fashion show mein jo showstopper ki dress design ki thi? Wahi hai ho. Kya bataun main, pura fan ban chuka hu main unka, issiliye bhaisa se kaha ki unke under mein mujhe recruit kar de. I'm in love with her and her designs. Itne intricate details aur chote se chote details pe kaam karti hain woh ki main kya hi bataun. I'm in love with her." Vaani replied dreamily.

"Kya baat hai. Vaani madam kisiki itni fan ban gayi, kuch to baat jarur hai ladki mein." Aditya said.

"Wahi to" Kunal said looking at Vaani with narrow eyes.